Site Suggestion ~ Devjournal Commentary

Best answers
I was wondering if it was ever suggested or considered if dev journals could have a "comment" feature like the mainpage. Think it would be a nice addition, i also used search and couldn't find this suggest.. altho what to search exactly is kinda akward.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds cool. The only thing I hate about this Dev. Journal is that now they go from the top down.

Best answers
That's a good idea, and I also agree with Orbit. They also might set a last updated date before the teammember's name, so we can see whether it's updated or not.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are already problems with the comment system that the main page already has. Now, you have the ability to post comments about the news that is posted, and people tend to abuse it. You get people that pose as Moderation staff, people that spam...ect.

If people just make topics about it on the forum, the Moderation staff can more control of whats said and to my knowledge, more people enjoy posting on the forums, rather than using the comment system thats implemented on the main page.

Perhaps if a thread were created in ESF Chat, and clicking on the comment link on the main page would direct you to the topic on the forum. That would be more suffice in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom