teleport suggestion

Best answers
not sure if this is in teh game (or even suggested) but it would be cool if as you assend you can teleport farther with the same amount of ki, it makes sense if you think about it. it doesnt take explain either (or i hope not lol) but it would help make people want to asscend lol so what do others think?

Best answers
I think you sould be abel to charge teleport ... and when you relese..
1 for goku you tel there in a sec...
2 for like vegeta hel teleport manytimes in a chain but really fast... like in the show... and he will teleport not in a line but like this I I I I
I I I
Get my idea...

Best answers
:scared: Sry for tubel posting i just want to say my last example how to tel got mesed up so il say how... like side ways .. not in a line get it so you wont be abel to tel right in front of a beam....

Best answers
Ashur said:
:scared: Sry for tubel posting i just want to say my last example how to tel got mesed up so il say how... like side ways .. not in a line get it so you wont be abel to tel right in front of a beam....
well im sure mods will excuse it once if you have not done it before but just remember to hit the EDIT button on your post and you may edit it to your liking or add what you wanted to say, but any way i like my idea more charging teleport just doesnt seem like much fun and its more time consuming

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur, edit your previous post next time. Its considered spam when you double post, so lets try not to make a habit of it. :]

The idea isnt bad though. I like it better than charging a teleport.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This idea seems better than charging teleport. I've never been a big fan of charged teleporting, because it can get annoying at times. This idea could add more usefulness to ascended players (Like Goku, or Cell).

Best answers
Well sry again for dubel postin it will never hapen again not to the topic.....
Well this idea game to me to in the first thime but then i thot... not so good...
Well i thin it sould be made like he said and you can alsow hold down teleport and ... charge teleport
or just press tel.. and again and again... Thats wath i think it sould be done
Everybody will be happy you can just tel and you can charge tel...
By the way i think his idea is kinda usles unles if it wont take more ki becous
Now if you go ssj even with old tel you have so mutch ki you can esely tel from 1 side of the map to a nother(A BIG map...)

Best answers
Not a bad idea, kind of makes sense.

I would suggest having Insta-Teleport in the game, just set it so when you perform it you stand still and then the camera goes into free movement mode and you can move the camera to where you wan't to teleport. while your holding down the primary fire button. Then you release it to teleport into the location you choose.

Ofcourse this move is done only by Goku but it would be nice to add.

Best answers
Yeah trhat would be nice i mean the free camera mod... so you wont just tel forward oyu can tel behind somethig and all.. i think it sould be like that...

Best answers
sounds great would be true to the show and it would make things more interesting :D...and you can dodge beams alot better when transed :)

Best answers
Charging Teleport would be kinda stupid ud be charging it but by the times its finished some1 woulda hit ya

if u ask me

teleport should be where u go invis but u move at immesne speed

but the more u travel the more ki it takes up

every time u stop u would appear

the teleport could be toggle on/off

so some1s comign towards u

Teleport toggle on

u press right u immediately go right then the teleport sound comes on and u appear then when u press another key u will go invis and move etc etc and so on

this would take moderate ki when moving saying if u were to cross the whole of the Cell games map ud need 2 full bars of ki or so... also there would be a limit to how far u can run of fly while in teleport mode then u would reveal

For Gokus teleport he would use less Ki and move alot faster

Best answers
SuperSaiyan said:
Charging Teleport would be kinda stupid ud be charging it but by the times its finished some1 woulda hit ya

if u ask me

teleport should be where u go invis but u move at immesne speed

but the more u travel the more ki it takes up

every time u stop u would appear

the teleport could be toggle on/off

so some1s comign towards u

Teleport toggle on

u press right u immediately go right then the teleport sound comes on and u appear then when u press another key u will go invis and move etc etc and so on

this would take moderate ki when moving saying if u were to cross the whole of the Cell games map ud need 2 full bars of ki or so... also there would be a limit to how far u can run of fly while in teleport mode then u would reveal

For Gokus teleport he would use less Ki and move alot faster
Then everyone would just use that idea to dodge every beam and melee'er.

Like I said the free camera movement would have it's faults, you are vulnerable to attack while you choosing your teleportation place, so it can't be whored badly.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Going invisible is never a good idea. I'm sure tele distances will scale some with transformations, they'll need to to line up with the swooping speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom