all transforms to 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
in v1.3 i mean all the characters shall have all transforms!

and another idea is: saga mode...

and saga mode is so we can choose all sagas so in saiyan saga shall vegeta have a tail and the real saiyan armor, and gohan shall be a kid.

and in namek saga shall vegeta have the namek saga armor you know.

and in cell saga shall vegeta have the normal esf armor and so he can also transform to super vegeta, and cell can transform to perfect form and the ultra perfect form.

and in buu saga vegeta shall have the buu saga clothes and so buu have also all transforms :yes:

i hope someone can make that for v1.3 :laff:

Best answers
A saga mode would only work good with Single Player, unless the team creates a mode for each saga, i.e "Cell Saga".

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, Its All About Vegeta Eh?I Dont Think It Would Work, Especially For 1.3 We Would Have To Wait A Very Long Time For That To Happen,I Think This Belongs In The Suggestion Section..
Offtopic:Clik Mah Siggy lol.

Best answers
if u cant wait till esf does the saga mods goto Unleash The Force http://www.utf-mod.tk/ they do rushyrushy sagas first! (almost)

anyways esf , I think I saw somewhere lots of outlines for 1.3,4,5 ... some1 said something about it

or maybe it was the radio interview I dont remmember
but if you want the single player mod for esf, you gonna have to wait quiet amount of time

I mean they do it slow but they do it good, and 1.3 deals with transformations (mainly, or maybe only) as far as I knowbs
saga is too much for 1.3 imho

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty sure ESF will never have a single player mode. Correct me if im wrong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are thinking about it but that's for further releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom