o.O

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I have a little suggestion. No it's not for 1.2 1.2.1 1.3 w/e. I think someone should like download ESF alpha 2.0 like use the models/skin,code (no this isn't ripping, I'm not finished.) Compile, put the files in the folder and run it. The base idea is to revive ESF alpha 2.0 again. Like counterstrike did with 1.5 and 1.3.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this is a suggestion of sorts, although it is a suggestion to other players, not the team, so... uh... I'll leave it alone, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else moves it to off-topic. I don't see any reason to close it though.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the fact is...

Won is no more, so playing Alpha 2.0 "online" would require it being available on Steam (which I doubt happening)

Making a poll, the yes or no question being, "Alpha 2.0 a legit nostalgic release for Steam?", would have made this a better thread.

To analyze your "suggestion", I'd say that Alpha 2.0 was fun when you had nothing better to and the server limit was like 6-8 people, because it was so unstable and would crash randomly (beam explosions being the culpret)

So, I'd be a little iffy about getting into a 2.0 revivial...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom