Cpt.Ginyu

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

With the official release of his model, I was thinking about possible moves for him. Especially, how his "Body Change" could work.

1. It's a beam, maybe light purple in color, that moves kinda fast.
2. A transparent replication of Ginyu, that acts as if it's a projecticle (i.e Trunk's Finishing Buster)
3. A prize if 2 or 3 combos are completely blocked
4. A combo itself that can be be blocked.

Either way, it would work as a health switch... only being a selectable option if your health is below 30 percent maybe?

Feedback is encouraged :]

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that models is really impresve althogh the pose in his dev journal is a little off putting anyways it should be some kind of beam and if possible not just a hp switch but swap the char models until ou die the recipient of ginyus body would change back when he or the original ginyu dies. im not sure if the chars model swap is possible though but it highly likly it is possible and im not sure if you should inherit the characters attacks or maybe he does... but also would you inherit there power level?

anyways attcks should be somthng like this...

1 melee
2 kiblasts/blobs
3 gen balls/beams
4 blast of some sort
5 attack after transng of some sort
6 blank
7 blank
8 blank
9 body change (instead of sensu beans)

Best answers
YeaH!!! i like it...
9 body change (instead of sensu beans)
:) grate... and it sould be chargable ....so it would be a bit more balanced and and only 1 in 1 min.. And if you miss.. you die! now thats balanced... youl take a risck of dieing or geting heath....

Best answers
nah i think Ginyu should have a attacks like

1.Meelee
2.Rezenkou Dan
3.Generic Beam (purple like freizas)
4.Milky Cannon (taking name from Budokai cause i cant remember the name) Powerful purple beam as strong as Kame Hame Ha
5.Rezenkou Dan 2..(Charge up fires a crap load about 10+ ki blasts homes in on enemies but doenst produce ki blobs and is 25% weaker than normal rezenkou damage.. Can only be used after Transformation)
6.Hmm dunno about this another Beam attack for trans
7.Body Switch (charge up to max medium charge speed of which Ginyu Hits himself taking 50% of ur Current Hp any odd numbers like 3 etc will be reduced to an even number hp amount) Ginyu loses 50% hp but gains a PL boost and gains a random attack off any character which isnt Ginyu or that he hasnt got for a 20 seconds. The PL boost will be about 10 - 20% of his current pl but can only be used if he is transformed)

Best answers
It would be cool if he could body change but i think that in 1.3 nobody will play with him anyway , people will play with goku ssj3 mostly , no matter how many time we say we wont , we will , its just too cool for school , anyway the body attack should be used when the opponet has like 2 hp and u can aquire his body and his attacks

Best answers
yea arachka is kinda right about the body attack.
it should be like buu's candy beam.
and that you can stay in that body for like a minute or two.
or for as long as you want but then you'd have a constant ki drain.

and maybe get the option to either get some pl boost like 10% of that person his pl or the other option to get his body.

btw arachka im gonna play as gohan mostly ;-) my favourite char hehe

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the character he changes into, should wear a scouter, and have a purple aura. That way you can tell it's Ginyu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Meelee
2.Rezenkou Dan
4.Milky Cannon (taking name from Budokai cause i cant remember the name) Powerful purple beam as strong as Kame Hame Ha
"5.Rezenkou Dan 2..(Charge up fires a crap load about 10+ ki blasts homes in on enemies but doenst produce ki blobs and is 25% weaker than normal rezenkou damage.. Can only be used after Transformation)
6.Hmm dunno about this another Beam attack for trans"
7.Body Switch (charge up to max medium charge speed of which Ginyu Hits himself taking 50% of ur Current Hp any odd numbers like 3 etc will be reduced to an even number hp amount) Ginyu loses 50% hp but gains a PL boost and gains a random attack off any character which isnt Ginyu or that he hasnt got for a 20 seconds. The PL boost will be about 10 - 20% of his current pl but can only be used if he is transformed)
just becoz they have all the slots it doenst meen they have to use them... anyways we need ideas for body change, no dbz game has ever done it well (budokai... maybe) so this could be the first game/mod ever to have a good body change.

for it to be true to the show the body/model must change, along with hp and pl and possibly attacks.

also that means that every character model is going to need ginyus attacks animated into them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Meelee
2.Rezenkou Dan
"5.Rezenkou Dan 2..(Charge up fires a crap load about 10+ ki blasts homes in on enemies but doenst produce ki blobs and is 25% weaker than normal rezenkou damage.. Can only be used after Transformation)
6.Hmm dunno about this another Beam attack for trans"
sorry DBL post

just becoz they have all the slots it doenst meen they have to use them... anyways we need ideas for body change, no dbz game has ever done it well (budokai... maybe) so this could be the first game/mod ever to have a good body change.

for it to be true to the show the body/model must change, along with hp and pl and possibly attacks.

also that means that every character model is going to need ginyus attacks animated into them...

and yes this is a very good idea

Well, the character he changes into, should wear a scouter, and have a purple aura. That way you can tell it's Ginyu.
damn 56k and phone calls= double post sorry!!!! :p

Best answers
Ideas for Ginyu really gives me a headache especially his body change.

Best answers
well i am against the bodyswitch combo idea only cuz i think it would be fun to possibly throw some1 else into the bodyswitch beam or intercept it for your ally etc.. adds to the fun factor

another thing... how bout the more you charge it, the faster it gets? instead of bigger, it should just be 1 size.. cuz charged more = bigger? that makes it easier to dodge

Best answers
Imagine in team mode, Ginyu, your teamate charges a body switch and holds it, you swoop into ssj3 Goku from the back, and throw him straight at Ginyu..

sweeet

Best answers
Hmm i thought bodychange would be much better as a melee combo up until now.

arucard89 said:
well i am against the bodyswitch combo idea only cuz i think it would be fun to possibly throw some1 else into the bodyswitch beam or intercept it for your ally etc.. adds to the fun factor
I like it, much better than a combo and more fun added to the throw. :yes:

Hmm, one thing.
What if someone leaves or is kicked from the game? (i.e A Ginyu who had someones body)
How will this be done?

Here's some rough ideas:
1) The exited player's stolen character model falls to the floor in a dead animation. When you select the "use" key next to it an option is displayed if you want your stolen body back.
2) You instantly switch back to your stolen body (could be annoying for a few reasons)

Well that's all i can think of for now unless you can think of better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually ginyu should NOT get attacks.. just the model, health, and PL.. stick with the same attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom