Prince Vegeta

Best answers
background rox, but im not too sure about the font. and the image of vegeta seems pretty bad quality, but over all, id say
Try something new other than anime? dunno.. oO

8.5/10

-SaN

Best answers
Guru_San said:
background rox, but im not too sure about the font. and the image of vegeta seems pretty bad quality, but over all, id say
Try something new other than anime? dunno.. oO

8.5/10

-SaN
LOL well i did a peach sig once xD
And about the bad quality image i have to disagree <_<

Best answers
eh cmon the sig is gr8 and the font kinda fits in... it makes vegeta seem like a higher class.... coz thats what he really is.... g00d w0rK ;)

Best answers
Pic is good, Font is -decent- but not my favorite, and the background hurts my poor eyes, But is still decent.

Best answers
all together it's perfect.
10/10
well.. maybe try to make it a bit darker around the text . too white.
so.. 9/10 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THis one's not bad ^^, the bg is a little messy, but it's alright. I know Veget is a flamer, but I don't see how you think that text fits him :\

Best answers
Dask said:
THis one's not bad ^^, the bg is a little messy, but it's alright. I know Veget is a flamer, but I don't see how you think that text fits him :\
Wasnt to sure what text would fit him really, I put that text because of the prince-ness, and that text is like high level text somehow, fits his pride, or thats what i thought :D

VEGETA > ALL OF Y00 WEAKLINGS!

OMG im so wasted rigth now >_> LOL K off topic, I know <_<

Lid

L
The picture is terrible as it in no way matches the background. Also the Ryoko clause.

Best answers
Lid said:
The picture is terrible as it in no way matches the background.
You got a point there, I diddnt quite think the bg that much over and the outcome of the sig's bg is matching more the font than vegeta himself or at least the moment he's in.
But meh I like how it looks anyways ^^

KelesK said:
font is a little odd but strangly it somewhat goes with the sig
See? See? ^.^ It matches his prince-ness and the bg as i was mentioning before. This is why I had the text say Prince Vegeta, and not just plain Vegeta as I intentioned at first.

Tnx for all the C&C you guyz :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom