New Sig.

Best answers
C'mon, this one is nice! Is it not? I worked hard on it.

*Edit*

I asked if it was nice, not for critz. Kthx.
And for the record, its alot better then most of the sigs i seen around here, not for flash tidbits, but for nice flary look. Thats all i got to say.

Best answers
To blurry, you cant see the face well at all, the pic does not match the backround well, and the backround is plain flames.

Best answers
That was the entire point, Aure is an Enigma. I thinks its really nice. You sure do know how to put down a guy after an hour of making it reflect the way i wanted it to.

Best answers
the enigma's emit a purplish/black aura not red (besides the dude with the fire around him) but ur using the eye glowing unknown so the background should be more dark. the cutting job is ok maybe made him fade into the BG or something the bg itself is nice but could use some work

Best answers
The pic has nothing to do with who he is, other then he is a cloaked figure. KH has no part in this. That isnt fire, but a flowing crimson myst, with a firy twist.And the white surrounding his form is his Aura. Im not changing it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you like it, that's all that matters. In my opinion though, it could use a border.

6/10

Best answers
the white around it doesnt really look like an aura, and the bg looks like a fire lol im sorry but i hope u know ur talking to a very big KH geek here lol btw check ur pms =)

Best answers
I assure you i know much more about KH then you do, considering i know who the unknowns are.

Best answers
well im not gonna argue with you in this thread lol i wasnt trying to be insulting or anything but if you want to discuss it further, check ur pms i pmed u about something....any way back on topic everyone =)

Lid

L
Far far far far fat far far far far too blurry. I'd critic the rest of it, but the rest of it is lost in the blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur.

Lid

L
Somebody doesn't like being told the truth. You asked if its nice in your first post, the answer is no.

Best answers
AuretheMaster, do not post the sigs you make here if you dont want to hear the truth. If you can not handle it I want you not to post because it will lead to flaming and problems. No matter what sig you post here you will get crits, this is a main reason why this section is here.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeesah, if you don't want criticism either don't post or clarify that ahead of time. No need to go off the deep end about it, they weren't trying to personally injur you.

Closed by request.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG shut up

I can see where this is going and it aint good.

CRIT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN FLAME AND THATS WHERE THIS IS GOING

Bleh sonic beat me to the close, Smelly head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom