PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions about 1.3

The Nemesis
Aug 18th, 2004, 09:12 AM
1. When is it coming out?
and
2. Give it to me.

Nah, just kidding. (If you get the reference you watch too much TV.)
Seriously, when a character has ascended twice and then dies, will he respawn as his default form and have to reascend twice, or will he respawn as his first-time-ascended form?

Second question, will the PL requirements to ascend be lowered, or will people just be expected to play for longer?

Synth
Aug 18th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Ascending depends on PL, if the player dies and doesn't fall below the required pl, he can ascend twice,

The Nemesis
Aug 18th, 2004, 09:24 AM
But he will respawn as basic form?

Chitenga
Aug 18th, 2004, 09:37 AM
But he will respawn as basic form?

Yes exept characters that transform permenatly like Cell,Buu and Krillin

Carnage, the 1
Aug 18th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Does that mean you would have to transform twice in a row or can you just transform once, or else you're even more vulnerable to attacks, since you already reached the level once.

wheres_
Aug 18th, 2004, 12:18 PM
but when you have enough to trans into your sencond form youve probly got enough for the first trans to be perfect and only take like .5 of a sec so i wouldnt worry

Ultimate Trunks
Aug 20th, 2004, 04:42 AM
I have no Idea when 1.3 is coming out but I do know 1.2.2 is coming out soon and what <-KingVegeta-> said is true man

Hibiki
Aug 20th, 2004, 05:09 AM
the higher ur pl is the shorter the first trans would be so id asume if u were ssj2 ud go ssj1 with in a second and only have 1 normal length trans to do

besides u dont NEED to trans as soon as u spawn