Two Questions about 1.3

Best answers
1. When is it coming out?
and
2. Give it to me.

Nah, just kidding. (If you get the reference you watch too much TV.)
Seriously, when a character has ascended twice and then dies, will he respawn as his default form and have to reascend twice, or will he respawn as his first-time-ascended form?

Second question, will the PL requirements to ascend be lowered, or will people just be expected to play for longer?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ascending depends on PL, if the player dies and doesn't fall below the required pl, he can ascend twice,

Best answers
The Nemesis said:
But he will respawn as basic form?
Yes exept characters that transform permenatly like Cell,Buu and Krillin

Best answers
Does that mean you would have to transform twice in a row or can you just transform once, or else you're even more vulnerable to attacks, since you already reached the level once.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but when you have enough to trans into your sencond form youve probly got enough for the first trans to be perfect and only take like .5 of a sec so i wouldnt worry

Best answers
I have no Idea when 1.3 is coming out but I do know 1.2.2 is coming out soon and what <-KingVegeta-> said is true man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the higher ur pl is the shorter the first trans would be so id asume if u were ssj2 ud go ssj1 with in a second and only have 1 normal length trans to do

besides u dont NEED to trans as soon as u spawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom