stupid idea that just came up in meh...ginyu..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about there are some places where frogs stand (just models, like the dragonballs) and if u walk over them u pick the frog up in ur hand (like the dragon balls >.<) and u can trow the frogs (like the dragonballs o_O) and if ginyu shoots one of his change-body beams, and he hittes the frog he gets changed into the frog...X_x would be some nice counter attack lmao

just tell me what u think of it, probly u dont like it....but i do :p

Best answers
lol fresh new idea it wouldnt cause ANY lag...unless you made them jump around... i like this idea tho it might be abit weird to add it in as a counter attack for just one char...but it would add in some extra fun game play...ginyu could then jump around with only one move thats to switch he wouldnt be invicible and he shuold have some really low health ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah like 50 health, 100 speed, no flying ability, no powerup, no turbo, would be fun to play as a ginyu frog =P and there should only be like 2 or 3 frogs on the map (just standing still) so it wont cause much lag

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm LMAO!

How are you suposed to get normal again?
Just kill yourself?
Or maybe you can let you get squised under vegeta's boot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm, no....

When ginyu was turned in a frog in the episodes, he still had the change body attack...
so he can only change back >.<

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But vegeta did try to squish him, i know it didnt work.

Best answers
yeah this idea rocks
that would be funny as but u would have to even up his attacks so they are strong so that it makes up for this thing so make the body switch powerful some how

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm no, that wouldnt be so fun, what are u suggesting as an attack >.> frog sticks out toungh and strangles the enemy? or trips the enemy?, nah the frog should be really weak and easy to kill, just a major disadvantage of the attack

the bodychange attack has just a really big advantage....if somebody is afk for a few secs he can just take over a ssj3 goku (in later version) thats very powerfull >.> so this would be a good disadvantage to balance the game

Best answers
Since when do people go afk... by standing in sky I first to go afk go and hide and 2 DONT YOU HAVE ANY HONOR???!!!!!! I THOTH SO YOU LAMER!!!! :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Ashur: What in the hell....

I like this idea. As stated previously, the frog would be the major drawback to using the body change attack. The frog should have absolutely no attacks (except for the body change). It would be very hard for him to actually go from a frog to another character, because frogs cant fly. Only way to change back is to kill yourself, or allow someone else to kill you.

Best answers
i don't like this idea,it sounds crazy.when you'r a frog you don't have any attacks you just jump around and whait when somebody kills you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the drawback is the attack itself or did you forget the fight that he had whit Vegeta
after he took over gokus boddy he was weaker than be4 thus i say the pl stays the same all you get are the characters mooves and noit his PL there is your drawback
P.S.this idea whuld be funey but it would be a lot of unnececery coding on the teams part

Best answers
;) maybe you could put the frog in your pocket... like a sensu bean.... then when the time comes you quick switch and toss that baby where u need ;) buwhahahaha *looks at goku throwing frog like baseball animation*

Best answers
jp said:
I'm LMAO!

How are you suposed to get normal again?
Just kill yourself?
Or maybe you can let you get squised under vegeta's boot.
instead of thinking about Ginyu as a frog, try thinking about when he BODySWItCHES as a frog.. wuts the helpess goku to do in his new frog body? /kill? or hope some1 does it 4 him

Best answers
ya, I would love to catch a guy with a pl of 10,000,000 off guard by a frog bodyswitch. the ultimate pwn

Best answers
lol i hope this is put in....I could just see myself bouncing around in circles as a frog desperately trying to find someone to switch with :laff: rating: 10/10

Best answers
I dont like the idea the Ginyu will be added to ESF but Im not apart of the team so theres nothing I can do. I would love to see this in the game just so I could step on all the Ginyu frogs :laff: :laff: that would add balance to his retarded body switch ability :laff: :laff:

Best answers
This idea would bring alot more "interaction" to the game. Actually creating ways to counter an attack is a good way to go. I fully support this idea.

Best answers
put this idea in i like it

ALSO:
i cant believe no one thought about what the milky cannon should look like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom