How do you like the SSJ2 aura will be?
1.A permanent aura with only lightnings (see picture no. 1):

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/806/GohanSSJ2.jpg
picture number 1

2.A permanent aura with lightnings+normal ssj aura (see picture no. 2):

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/2281/ssj2b.jpg
picture number 2

3.Not permanent normal ssj aura.

4.Not permanent aura with only lightnings.

5.Not permanent aura with lightnings+normal ssj aura.

6.Dont care

7.Other (Details please)

Synth
Aug 19th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I will leave it to the team to decide, they're good at impressing me :]

SuperDragonFist
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:19 PM
yeah they said it was going to be a huge graphical improvement in auras and such so i cant wait for them to bring out what it is :laff:....but anyway more on topic i wouldnt mind a permanant aura with lightning looks more authentic.

Flying Dutchman
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:45 PM
It would be cool to have the lightning be permanent, and an aura only with turbo.

DoomTiger
Aug 19th, 2004, 11:02 PM
It would be cool to have the lightning be permanent, and an aura only with turbo.
True.
It will be awsome!

Final Vegeta
Aug 19th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I would like to have it how it is in the show .....

Arachka
Aug 19th, 2004, 11:58 PM
The power up should be with big lightning effects permenantly , and when he's moving regulary there should be small lightning poppin and stuff
im sure the esf team will keep it real

Nyquist
Aug 20th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Well I just hope they keep it as real as the series :D
But about the lightnings and the aura I do agree, however both of them should only appear when you go Turbo... and the lightnings while you're stopped or moving slowly!
The lightnings and the aura would also look cool on head-ons I think! :]

Cold Steel
Aug 20th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Without the turbo on, i'd vote for a perm. lightning.

imported_TwisteR
Aug 20th, 2004, 12:21 AM
When your ki is above 1/4, lightning would be emmited from the player. Thats what I would like to see.

Cold Steel
Aug 20th, 2004, 12:23 AM
We'll get to see it sooner then anyone else, ey MP :p ?

Shuyin
Aug 20th, 2004, 02:01 AM
A constant surge of lightning would be the best way of knowing you was SSJ2 and not just SSJ, plus it looks cooler!

SuperDragonFist
Aug 20th, 2004, 04:30 AM
When your ki is above 1/4, lightning would be emmited from the player. Thats what I would like to see.

that would be good hope it ends up being like that :p

Ultimate Trunks
Aug 20th, 2004, 05:01 AM
It would look stupid if the effects were always on becasue then when you try to shoot a beam it would be too hard to find the opponent with all the fire and lightning around you I think it should only be on if you click the turbo button

Cold Steel
Aug 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM
If there will be such a thing, i'm rather sure, it would not decrease your sight. First of all, the game is third person, second, there would have to be a discusting amount of lighting, to decrease your sight.

Krazy-Killa
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:10 PM
When you're KI is above a certain point, I'd rather see just Lightning flowing around the player, just like what Majin Prince said, but let me add to that. If you're KI is at full, or near full. A small (Not a model, but a sprite) aura would appear around the player, then as you're KI drops, the aura slowly turns transparent, then finally vanishes.

DoomTiger
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:39 PM
When you're KI is above a certain point, I'd rather see just Lightning flowing around the player, just like what Majin Prince said, but let me add to that. If you're KI is at full, or near full. A small (Not a model, but a sprite) aura would appear around the player, then as you're KI drops, the aura slowly turns transparent, then finally vanishes.
Good idea. The ESF team discussing about this stuff and use our ideas?

Cold Steel
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:49 PM
The team checks out esf chat regularly, so i'm quite sure they'll see it. Nice add. Krazy Killa. ;)

Krazy-Killa
Aug 21st, 2004, 01:25 AM
Hehe. I'm mostly a suggestion freak, so I hang around in the Suggestions forum pretty much everytime I come here. :laff:
Well. I might want to add alittle something to the lightning portion of the ssj2 aura. Maybe have the lightning occur more, the more KI you have. Then at a certain point, when your KI is at a certain level maybe less than 1/2, there will be no lightning at all, and at full KI, lightning is occuring more frequently. This could also be used to determine how much KI someone has though.

Madd Dog
Aug 21st, 2004, 05:31 AM
sounds pretty sweet (y) the team will make the best decision

gil
Aug 21st, 2004, 07:19 AM
when power up there is only lightnings and when in turbo than aura with lightnings ;)

^DbZ.EsF^
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:49 AM
Has anybody ever thought about a big DBZ rpg? Like in the beginning you choose your character. And you join servers and have some fun, and when you are done you get out and everything you did was saved, like having a rank held of everything you did. But then again that wouldnt be fair to the new people. Please tell me what you think of my big idea :)

^DbZ.EsF^
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:52 AM
P.S. : And for the new people, when you kill the higher leveled players you get 3 times the EXP you would normally get.

And as you kill people you gain EXP and gain levels. ;)

imported_TwisteR
Aug 21st, 2004, 01:09 PM
^DbZ.EsF^, edit your previous post next time by using the http://forum.esforces.com/images/buttons/edit.gif button. M'kay?

Thats a bit too much like Budokai for me. When this aura appears, what happens to the turbo aura? Maybe the turbo aura can be coded to be more visable when youre ki is near full, and less visable when its the least full.

We'll get to see it sooner then anyone else, ey MP :p ?
>=D

nZ
Aug 21st, 2004, 04:24 PM
(offtopic)I think another way to tell if its ssj1 or 2 is the tone of the hair ( obviously blonde) but different shades,
also it would be kool if in ssj2 the ki beams or blasts you use would hav lightnings around it at the same time as yourself.

quote : "Maybe the turbo aura can be coded to be more visable when youre ki is near full, and less visable when its the least full." : MP

I think this is a gd idea, in the show when gohan goes ssj2 in cell saga sometimes he has no aura but u see random lightnings appear around him you could make the character do the same thing in ssj2 depending how full your ki is.

DoomTiger
Aug 21st, 2004, 04:36 PM
Has anybody ever thought about a big DBZ rpg? Like in the beginning you choose your character. And you join servers and have some fun, and when you are done you get out and everything you did was saved, like having a rank held of everything you did. But then again that wouldnt be fair to the new people. Please tell me what you think of my big idea :)
This thred is about AURAS (hello?!?!)

Krazy-Killa
Aug 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM
^DbZ.EsF^, edit your previous post next time by using the http://forum.esforces.com/images/buttons/edit.gif button. M'kay?

When you're KI is above a certain point, I'd rather see just Lightning flowing around the player, just like what Majin Prince said, but let me add to that. If you're KI is at full, or near full. A small (Not a model, but a sprite) aura would appear around the player, then as you're KI drops, the aura slowly turns transparent, then finally vanishes.Thats a bit too much like Budokai for me. When this aura appears, what happens to the turbo aura? Maybe the turbo aura can be coded to be more visable when youre ki is near full, and less visable when its the least full.
I was thinking more of the turbo aura myself actually. The higher the KI, the more visible it is. I don't think I was talking about the powerup aura, was I?

imported_TwisteR
Aug 21st, 2004, 06:21 PM
It sounded like you were talking about a whole different aura together. Aside from turbo and the powerup one, but I know what you meant now.

Ice_Dragon
Aug 21st, 2004, 09:10 PM
I think you should have perminent Lightings and when your at full KI they Flicker on and off more freqently and when your at next to nothing KI then they only Flicker on every now and then also when your at empty KI you loose your SSJ form.

Krazy-Killa
Aug 21st, 2004, 10:12 PM
I think you should have perminent Lightings and when your at full KI they Flicker on and off more freqently and when your at next to nothing KI then they only Flicker on every now and then also when your at empty KI you loose your SSJ form.I think I already mentioned that though, but yah, that would be cool. :laff:

Ice_Dragon
Aug 22nd, 2004, 09:42 PM
Hopefully the team will do somthing like that, ofcourse its there decision not ours they make the mod we enjoy.

arucard89
Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:05 AM
my vote's for that

Mr. Phonso
Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:41 PM
hey doomtiger, the first picture should be "Not permanent aura with only lightnings" because your not really seeing any aura, just the lightnings

anyway the permenant lightnings is the best chocie and when you charge up or turbo then you should see the lightnings and the aura

Jeroen2205
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:56 AM
i've voted for 2, because it looks the best of all other choices, and its serie-based

Kurachi
Aug 25th, 2004, 06:55 PM
i voted for A permanent aura with lightnings+normal ssj aura that should be the aura but if you don't use aura you should have lightning... that's it..:]

DaRkOwNs
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:15 PM
speaking of this aura didnt someone say they were gonna have to auras flowing upward like in the show instead of just going in a circular path?

Danny
Aug 26th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Ima go for the Lightning cause that leaves it authentic.

Vegeta Jr
Aug 27th, 2004, 03:06 PM
The Lightining effects should be permanent... and when you press turbo the ssj2 Aura would be on :]

SSJ2 will rock

umm.. will gohan be able to transform faster than the other ones to SSJ2? o_o