Ginyu atack, again.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, i don't know if that ginyu goon is gonna get a changing beam, but if he gets it, i think the body changing should weak ginyu.

Look at the show, he got Goku's body, and he was fast, but when he tried to power up, his power-level is only 24.000, while ginyu in normal body was 110.000, and goku's was 180.000.

I think if you change body's you will lose allot of powerlevel, but gain 1000 per second, something like that.

Best answers
Actualy in the show he was geting weaker not stronger.....
24.000 and droping...
But no way shoul it be like this
And he got weak becous gokus body was 24.000 but with his soul and mind and body toherther it was 180.000 and gynu dint use mind and soul so he coudent use the power.... Get the idea... :S

Best answers
Haven't you guys thought about the fact that if they added Ginyu they most likely know what attacks they plan on using? Suggestions are good, but something tells me the team has a basic layout of what they want to see Ginyu doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if you change body's you will lose allot of powerlevel, but gain 1000 per second, something like that.
How can he lose a lot of powerlevel and gain 1000 per second?

Also the body change has been suggested loads in this forum, in fact right now the top 4 threads are all Ginyu and Body Change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He loses alot of PL, maybe 80% or less. But then he starts getting used to the new body, thus getting stronger. So after his PL drop he starts getting 1000 PL per second until he reaches the body's complete PL.

Best answers
Thats not like how it was in DBZ!!! But its a good idea for balance...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Actualy in the show he was geting weaker not stronger.....
24.000 and droping...
But no way shoul it be like this
And he got weak becous gokus body was 24.000 but with his soul and mind and body toherther it was 180.000 and gynu dint use mind and soul so he coudent use the power.... Get the idea... :S

You don't understand me, i mean when he does the changing beam, and the victim has a powerlevel like 100.000, after the transformation level, ginyu has not 100.000, like when the original guy had, but lets say 50.000, and he gains powerlevel by second, so he can become more stronger, but slower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom