el siggies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was looking through my cg collection and found a couple good ones

Self cons: wtf are those lines on his face?
Answer: Beats me :\

Anyways C&C

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I like the color, but the BG would have looked better if it wasn't dark on the left and light on the right. The stock is cool, but the font is plain. 6/10

2. BG is nice, image would have looked better color blended, and the font works. 8/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Much better, the BG is very balanced now, making the stock stand out a lot more. Still just needs a good font. 8/10

2. Also, a lot better. Now that Sasuke matches the BG, it looks very, very good. 9/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmmmm i love the second ones background i just dont like the stock u used >< if it were me i'd hunt for a pic where sum1 has their arms spread to both bottom corners of the sig ,head above the name, ( maybe shino i know he does sumthin similar) if u blended it right way i think that'd look ****in awesome.... but thats jus an idea, im not sure how it'd turn out ><

anyway the other one that ur using i dont really have any crits now.... im not sure about the font but it sorta fits imo.... i like it :D

Best answers
Dask said:

Fonted :yes:
This one is very nice, the nicest of the three, the one with itachi however, well hes ruined with those lines on his face :/

Lid

L
Does anybody notice the massive simularity between Dask's sigs and Sakura's? Which in turn looks exactly like Ryoko's. Which in turn looks like the same thing over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom