PL Gaining in 1.3

Best answers
Don't believe this topic has been discussed yet. Anyway, point is, how many hours do I have to play as Goku to get SSJ3? I know it would take very long on the current PL gaining system. I can only hope that it will be increased to offset the time difference.
Secondly, have any new attacks been confirmed for the higher level tranformations? Or do they just increase PL?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is probably all still in debate right now, but as far the levels go... it will take less PL to get SSJ. Hence, SSJ2 probably taking as long as SSJ did in 1.2

Best answers
I cant wait to see what they come up with, it sounds good so far of what iv heard.

I like the idea of gaining ssj quicker and going ssj2 the same time its takes to go ssj in 1.2 :p if that makes any sense

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the new trans will mean that everyone who transforms multiple times will be edited and changed so theres a steady flow of trans comming until u get them all

the reason it takes abit of time now is because thats the only trans what would be the point if u gain everything there is to gain in 1 minute of playing? doesnt seem very intresting to me

multiple trans will fix that by allowing them to be spaced out to get them faster but theres more of them

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DoomTiger said:
What new attacks will be for every transformation?
That was not the point of this thread, keep it on topic.

Best answers
It's especially hard to be SSJ now because of the balancing, it can take very long even if your score is crazy, if the rest sux you will have a hard time getting there. If you finally are transformed the rest will be like 5min behind you with transforming, no matter how bad they play.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yah, if mp_plcatchup is set to 1, it's hard to maintain the required powerlevel, because everytime you die it drops you down way below the required amount.

I just hope it takes far little time in 1.3 to reach you're first transformation, or even the second transformation.

Best answers
I do agree that pl gain should be abit quicker BUT i dont think ssj2&3 should be obtained easely...hence in the show they didnt go from ssj1 to ssj2 just like that...it required something more.

Maybe the team can figure something out for the trans system that will make it abit harder (hence challenging) to attain SSJ2, since Goku&Vegeta had trouble getting there...they first had to pass through USSJ and then learn how to balance speed&power.

I know the esf team dont want to implement anything from other mods, but for an example DBZ-Mod had a tapping system to obtain SSJ1, maybe something semmiliar can be found out to obtain SSJ2, but then totaly differend (if you know what i mean).

Best answers
"They might lower the power level gain to get to the next level.......hopefully"
yeah... but i don't care ... i like to fight to trans. .... goku,trunks,gohan and vegeta should trans. earlier then the others ... that's what i think... but i like to fight with prepunch on 100 :p

Best answers
(offtopic)lol i don't play by score i just play like:
if i can get my PL higher than other people
if i can kill about everyone there
and if i can get to the ssj PL
(ontopic)However it comes out it will be good....they haven't done anything un-fun/time consuming IMO so far...remember IMO...(IMO=In My Opinion)

nZ

Best answers
"I know the esf team dont want to implement anything from other mods, but for an example DBZ-Mod had a tapping system to obtain SSJ1, maybe something semmiliar can be found out to obtain SSJ2, but then totaly differend (if you know what i mean)."
: Final Vegeta.

Ive played the dbz-mod and the tapping system was a nightmare, it buggerred out your mouse. I think the esf team should stick with pressing one button, i think they should make CF for ssj1 n ssj2 a reasonable distance , but make the ssj 3 pl further apart , also in the show everytime goku turned ssj 3, it used up alot of KI and he only had a limited time in ssj 3 i think they should do something similar for 1.3 .

Best answers
Yeah but just pushing a button is getting well to be honest..quite boring. Just trans okay youle say a nice animation but if youve seen it a couple of times its just like becoming ssj1 now. If they would add something to make it more difficult it would be more challeging...hence more fun...but thats my opnion.

Best answers
Opti said:
That was not the point of this thread, keep it on topic.
Actually, I did ask if any new attacks for the transformations have been confirmed, so it is on topic. It would be a little lame if it was just a model/PL change. But I can understand if their wasn't anything new added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom