idea for super buu

Best answers
i dont know if this has been posted but heres my idea, i was thinking if super buu is going to be in ESF 1.3 maybe he should get his "Genocidal Attack" when tansforming to that level it could be a attack like krillins scatter beam but super buu does it with one hand above his head like in the cartoon

Best answers
I have suggested this before but rejected. So I don't think they will add it. But it will be cool if they add this attack to super buu.

Best answers
Why was it rejected? The way he suggested it, it wouldn't work any different than krillin's scatter beam, except instead of having one main ball and others splitting off, it just shoots a bunch of balls up like mortars.

Best answers
Actually I think it's a good idea... It would actually be pretty much a scatter beam like attack! But I leave it for the team to decide!

Best answers
theres no reason not to add it unless they have a better idea for an attack

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Maybe have it one-time use per life, 30 second charge, instant kill anyone that gets hit with it.
  • 30 second charge time (Longer than the spirit bomb)
  • Not easily dodgeable, but still dodgeable.
  • If hit. Instant death, and peircing of the player that is hit with it

Best answers
spirit bomb takes 18 seconds to charge... and i think they should be like kame torpedos in that they follow you

Best answers
I believe that attack shouldn't be that powerfull... However it would follow all players like a scatter beam! Remember buu used it to kill all life on earth... in other words, none of the powerfull chars! So I guess it isn't that powerfull! However it's very fast and hardly dogded! Let's say it could do the damage of a finger laser... fully charged! But that's just what I think!

Best answers
so lets say friezas disk can kill goku in 1 slice... it can also kill a normal human in 1 slice... u cant judge its max attack by how it affects the weaker man... unless it does something less than kill him.. but for balance/usage sake ide say make them do alot of damage and charge time equal to krillens scatterbeam.. but not 1 hit kills.. only disks can do that ;) . so it could be like a mix between gokus kame torps and krillens scattershot.. o yea and make em purple =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom