Blocking idea...

Best answers
:] Well i think it sould be like this....
If you block you can hold block and just bounce it back or side ways but if you hold block and puntch then he would Hit the ball and destroy it like goku dint with vegetas generic ball.. He like sliced it and it dint explode big...

and if you hold kick you would just get of the beem or ball will gost slight less ki and a littel (LITTEL!!!!) hp......... like vegeta from gokus kame.. in sajan saga to balance it out you must use it wisly or you might get off but the beam will git the wall and youl die any way.... ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the first Idea of your Blocking think sounds good.

Now.
I think the chars should be able to move while their are blocking, it would look cool if someone/peeps shoot Generic Balls or Ki blast at you and you can run at them while swatting the Balls away, or even when you Block a BEam you should be able to move so you can walk/push it back again not just stand there and push.

Best answers
Yeah then this is like if you swoop at a beam/ball or energy and hold fire if ball is weak enuth then slice it in 2.. get no damage cost litel ki.. if beam...then with 1/2 hands like try to push it away back....

Best answers
Personally I'd like to see blocking on a timer where you press it , it blocks for a second and is disabled for .75 ...mainly due to the fact that I like those suggestions of being able to move while blocking, block move would be the only thing anyone would do tho...just a wee bit of balance.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok, firstly, even though the suggestion is cool. I'd like to point out, that there are no punch or kick keys. Where are you getting those from? o_O If you mean the Primary and Secondary keys then sure those could be used to do what you're suggesting.

Best answers
Ok, firstly, even though the suggestion is cool. I'd like to point out, that there are no punch or kick keys. Where are you getting those from? If you mean the Primary and Secondary keys then sure those could be used to do what you're suggesting.
Yes you got the point...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toll said:
Personally I'd like to see blocking on a timer where you press it , it blocks for a second and is disabled for .75 ...mainly due to the fact that I like those suggestions of being able to move while blocking, block move would be the only thing anyone would do tho...just a wee bit of balance.
Maybe the Blocker should only be able to Run and Block while he got Melee as an Attack choosen,and there should be a small amount of KI cost.
Or else Blocking ith KI cost but you all know that there is walkin and Running in game, so when you walk slow you can Block while your moving !

But the first 1 Block idea is better i think

Best answers
I would like it to be that way BUT THERE IS NO WAY the teem will put this in the game...i am 95% shure of this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it would be great if it would be well Tweaked, but i think its okay the way it is on Point 1. above !

Yeah im pretty sure that the Blocking and walking wont come in, but it would be great if it would be in, i thought of that a lot of times already when i was walking around and some some balls flying at me, and i was heading the way to the shooter but died because no Blockwalking, but oh well only god knows what happens next, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom