Aura -Idea

Best answers
well, sry if this been posted before, but i was thinking if it was possible, maybe you make the Aura a Spirit, sp thad instead of seeing it all around your body, and just make it a spirit around you, this way it would also be able to make it like the serie where spikes flow from below to up. if you understand what i meen, i made a little GIF of how i meen the aura should be, not correctly like, but this better made, but this showes the spike effect i was talking about.

This really would make the game alot more DBZ alike.

Best answers
HMM, my post just been trashed :'(

*REVIVE SPELL*

*Gaara Revive his post*

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Using sprites for a turbo aura, wouldn't really work out too well. For starters, if you look at your aura from either an up or down angle, the spikes on you're design would either being going forward and away from the model, or backward and away. So unless the team uses either particles, or a higher-poly model (Which won't be done, due to Half-Life's limitations), the model currently used will just have to do.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara said:
HMM, my post just been trashed :'(

*REVIVE SPELL*

*Gaara Revive his post*
*WARNING SPELL*
Do not double post/bump your threads. You should know this by now, especially considering you waited what, an hour?

Warning :warning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom