Suggestion for new type of Beam Attack

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes, its good and would make the game interesting or more fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its not that good, will make the game worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
The current beam attack system is very good. I like the whole blocking system where a character is pushed away until they are either killed or able to return the beam. I have an idea for beams which related to blocking in some way.

Would it be possible to add another type of beam shooting, apart from explosive and blocking. I find it annoying to shoot a beam when somone comes close range at you at lightning speed and u end up killing urself and not them. What if u could with the right combination of key presses and mouse clicks hit a beam into an unblocked character and projectile them away from you, or rather push them away like a beam jump but in a different fashion.

After a certain amount of time dependable apon the strength of the attack can the user begin to deflect the attack. The attack could move the character away in a single striaght line which is dependant on the angle shot by the user. The shot can then be exploided when they hit another object or at the command of the user providing they are within the timelimit set for the push. And to make things fair the attack is maybe weakened or alot of ki is drained just like in a throw.

The idea could also be used for pojective beams, where the user is unable to determine when is will explode and can only explode if they character hits an object and unlike a block, will not decrease HP, but just simple explode.

Its kinda like a multiple ps where u can aim the beam away to the side to help a team mate, u could do the same by shooting a beam at someone and taking them out of the way.

Best answers
well, i gotta agree on this, i hate when ppl fly close to you and then you die by own beam, it should be like in serie, (seen this, dont remember when) where someone (goku i think) chage an attack and the his enemy fly towards him and he quickly fly a little left and take the attack in on enemys stomace and then blase him away.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like this idea. If a character is unblocking, and is hit by a beam that is stronger than them, it'll instead of exploding, start pushing them away, and at the same time causing damage. And that player has the ability to deflect the beam back.

Good idea.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :no: (4/5)

Best answers
I remember during the cell saga when trunks blew vegeta away, didn't explode just took him far away so he could fight cell and not let him eat the last andriod.

Best answers
I like this idea. This is just like in the dbz series. Fantastic.

Best answers
Well look at it this way, i'm the third person to state the same idea in a detailed but different way. And in all 3 posts there have been positive replies. No one has read each others posts yet have come up wit an idea that is relatively the same in concept and people love it. Maybe the esf team should get of their buts and actually make a game apon what there targetted audience wants instead of doing things there own way. No offense to the team but the game hasn't sparked much popularity since the project began and if they want to get more players then ideas which come around again and again from different users should be taken into consideration, and possible implemented. I'm not a person who loves myself or thinks i could do a better job or anything like that, but i personally think its a good idea in a way it would make the game more interesting.

i believe the problem with the esf project is the number of people working on it. Not enough if u ask me. They are all tallented people at what they do but this isn' there numbe 1 priority. They aint making money they aint doing it to get ahead in life, its just a fun project on the side. The more people u got working on it the more production can be made, and different ideas can be implemented and tested.

Also i don think enough testing is made. I mean the release beta 1.2 for public use on all servers and it has a massive bug in it. Minors are ok and are easily overlooked, and that is the purpose of a beta test, but a massive server crash like the ones now should have been found in the aplha testing. I mean cammon, its a bug which will take affect 80% of the time, how can u overlook something so big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom