how do i counter throw?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do i counter a throw attack... hence the name how do i counter throw. i can never figure out... someone grabs me and starts twirling me and i have no choice but to surrender someone please help me im going insane :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
The only way to counter a throw is to hold down the mouse the button and hope they run out of ki before they release you...

http://www.esforces.com/team/Manual/manualR1.htm

...please read this if you have any further questions.
thats not exactly countering Hwoarang, the only way you can actually counter (prevent from even happeneing) is to block before they prepunch you, if you do then they are forced into adv. melee

Best answers
99% of the time you can't do jack ****. Because 99% of the time no one will throw you unless they have enough Ki. So in a sense, your screwed.

Best answers
Just curious, how does your avatar relate to starcrafts tassadar? I am an old starcraft junkie, and that just caught my eye.

Best answers
You simply press the block key before he starts the pre-punching. If you havent, press the left mouse button, and hope he runs out of ki before you. But i suggest not to use the latter, because if he throws you, if you press space, you can recover quickly (especially if youare on the ground).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom