Statistics on the Characters to even them out.

Best answers
Statistics to Even everyone out, and make no one over powered.
In Alphabetical Order.

Buu -
Lower his HP
Give him Regeneration after death.
Regeneration will take away PL, but it takes a death point away from you, and a kill point away from your attacker(or make it so Regenerating takes a long time.). The only way to stop him from regenerating is blow up his body completely. (leave no trace)

Cell -
Let him be able to Absorb people.
Absorbing - Boosts your pl for 50,000 pl, and refills your ki, and your hp meter.

Frieza -
Make Frieza, 200 speed.
Frieza's Telekenisis attack. He should be able to pick up the Tree's, houses (on namek), and big chunks of ground instead of Useless rocks. That do a heavier amount of damage.
Frieza's Laser needs to be tweaked so you don't have to aim just a little above the head for the attack to even hit.
Also give him a permanent transformations.

Gohan -
Gohan is pretty straight don't need much tweaking.

Goku -
Make Kame Torpedos so they don't home in people like them better when they weren't homing, also in the show they didn't hom in.

Krillin -
Make it so all of his attacks don't drain his ki completely before they are even done charging to max.

Piccolo -
Piccolo should be 200 speed instead of 180.
His Scattershot should be able to Stop in the air. Yes completely stop and be detonated. Instead of how it is now.

Trunks -
He transforms the fastest he has an advantage right there.

Vegeta -
Make it so he gains pl the fastest since his transformation is so far away.
Make his Gallitgun just a lil more powerful then the kamehameha or just a lil less powerful or Even with the kamehameha.

New Manueverablity move:

In DBZ if someone is knocked across the fighting field really hard before they hit something they would push all there ki out, and make a boom boom sound, and air would push out from the ground showing that they stopped themselves from hitting that specific Mountain, or the ground.

I call this the Air stop. This costs ki to do, but its a faster way to recover while being knocked across the field.

Best answers
Nice work, I agree with most of your ideas here. I like your Air stop idea, your version of Buu's regeneration how you have to leave no trace of him and that he has lower HP, and your ideas for Vegeta and Krillin.

I dont think Cell should be able to absorb people though, Cell is already powerful and being able to absorb could make him too Uber. Maybe if you made it that absorption only works if the opponent has very little life left (like Buu's Candy attack) it could be balanced. I dont know but I like your other ideas.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
They're tweaking all the characters for 1.2.2, or 1.3 As for the Air Stop, I like it. I should of suggested it long ago, because it's a pain to stop now when you're thrown, hit, bashed, etc. But it should be so you can't do it until a certain amount of seconds.

Best answers
Buu -
Lower his HP
Regeneration will take away PL, but it takes a death point away from you, and a kill point away from your attacker(or make it so Regenerating takes a long time.). The only way to stop him from regenerating is blow up his body completely. (leave no trace)
I dunno...Original idea i'll give you that, but i'd rather keep my pl that waste it on a frag. Prefer the current way.

Cell -
Absorbing - Boosts your pl for 50,000 pl, and refills your ki, and your hp meter.
The perfect move for perfect cell.

Frieza -
Make Frieza, 200 speed.
Frieza's Telekenisis attack. He should be able to pick up the Tree's, houses (on namek), and big chunks of ground instead of Useless rocks. That do a heavier amount of damage.
Frieza's Laser needs to be tweaked so you don't have to aim just a little above the head for the attack to even hit.
Yeah that'd be cool to throw around tree's and houses. Hey since the dragonballs are models i wonder if frieza could use telekinsis with them too..

Goku -
Make Kame Torpedos so they don't home in people like them better when they weren't homing, also in the show they didn't hom in.
Heh, i think the new kame torpedo's are a great improvement. The old ones could be dodged too easilly and wasted energy.

Krillin -
Make it so all of his attacks don't drain his ki completely before they are even done charging to max.
I think this is supposed to show that krillin is slightly weaker. (well i think so anyway.) But since he will only have 2 transformations it would be fair to lower his ki attack costs.

Piccolo -
His Scattershot should be able to Stop in the air. Yes completely stop and be detonated. Instead of how it is now.
Agree with this also. Not only would it be more accurate to the real scattershot, but scattershot is a bit too uber right now. When you hold down both left and right click it turns scattershot into a homing-kiblob-machinegun

Vegeta -
Make his Gallitgun just a lil more powerful then the kamehameha or just a lil less powerful or Even with the kamehameha.
2 million isn't *that* far away. Vegeta's is only 250,000 more pl than Goku's transformation, and remember Vegeta did have a hard time achieving it.
Gallit Gun vs Kamehameha.. not too sure about that one..

New Manueverablity move:

In DBZ if someone is knocked across the fighting field really hard before they hit something they would push all there ki out, and make a boom boom sound, and air would push out from the ground showing that they stopped themselves from hitting that specific Mountain, or the ground.

I call this the Air stop. This costs ki to do, but its a faster way to recover while being knocked across the field.
Isn't this already in? I can't see what's different?
*edit* oh i see, so for extra ki cost your asking for a swoop air recover.
Personally i'd love to see :
Distance you are knocked flying = your powerlevel
That way weak people would be swatted around like flies, and the tough would stand strong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make his Gallitgun just a lil more powerful then the kamehameha or just a lil less powerful or Even with the kamehameha
that's presisly what i said a whlie a go, love to see that.

Best answers
Buu -
Lower his HP
GREAT 100% good!

Cell -
Id like that but balance it out a bit yes something like buu s candy atacke....

Frieza -
Make Frieza, 200 speed.
100% GREAT! Good....

Gohan -
Yes but make him be abel to shoot his sheild atack just 1 sec lather after he presses fire....

Goku -
Nah dont think ... But Make his sb abel to chager longer and MUTCH slower so it be balanced....

Krillin -
Yeah but make his Destrocto disc like fily a bit like 1 sec and multiply into like ummmm 6 of them like a flying square of disk so it wouldent be 99% esey to doge... http://www.esf-world.de/image.php?img=gallery/screen/004.jpg&text=by Max2 Something like this.... (Sry if its against rules to put a link....)(Il delet if it is so just tell me...)

Piccolo -
Um yes but make it that if you press sceondary fire than it stop and again it will go at some point you chose ... and you cant block it... oh and he is suposed to charge it and shoot fast like renozuken!

Trunks -
Yeah ....

Vegeta -
Pl is fine BUT MAKE GALLIT GUN AT LEST AS STRONG AS KAME BECOUS IN the show his gallit gun was stroger but goku used his kaioken times 4 that mean that Vegetas gallit gun was 3 times stronger..!!!
OH AND FIX HIS RENUZUKEN IT STINKS I MEAN picolos scatershot is bether i mean if i hold primary fire and seconday it shouts like renezoken in the show!!!! SE!!!! WATH I MEAN!!!! and you can shot like 50 ball!! So basicly RIGHT now vegeta has scater shot with the homing abilety And piccolo has renozeken with homing abilety ya know the 2 fire buton to make them fly atr 1 spot...

The air stop is nice but i would use it!! if enemy stop i can hit him again so wile he flys away i fly behind him and he stops i HIT HIM AGAIN! :D muhahahaha

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku -
The kame torpedos should home in on people, they were useless in 1.1. The only thing I don't like about them now is they often home in on nothing at all. I would just like to see that bug fixed and they would be fine imo.

I agree with everything else you said though.

Best answers
... or.... we don't lower Buu's hp....because that's spose to be one of buu's trademark advantages.

Best answers
Pl is fine BUT MAKE GALLIT GUN AT LEST AS STRONG AS KAME BECOUS IN the show his gallit gun was stroger but goku used his kaioken times 4 that mean that Vegetas gallit gun was 3 times stronger..!!!
Thats not right. vegeta had a higher PL than goku in the fight on earth. That is why goku had to use kaoken, not because kamehameha is weaker

Best answers
Quote:
Cell -

The perfect move for perfect cell.
It's exactly the other way around... the perfect cell does not absorb anyone!

Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
... or.... we don't lower Buu's hp....because that's spose to be one of buu's trademark advantages.
Actually no Its not his HP its his ability to absorb. If you watch the show you would know this. Buu is easily destroyed, but he easily regenerates.

And Nyquist he was just saying it as a Joke the "Perfect" move for "perfect" cell. Its a joke.

Best answers
i disagree with the vegeta idea because super saiyan doubles your power level... may take him longest to trans but he ends up the strongest.. that and once he CAN go ssj at the same time as goku (pretending he gets power faster) then he would gain power 2x faster and it would be unfair to every1 else

and with buu, his regen couldnt take long cuz once ppl realize this as a new feature they will finish him instantly after he dies

and with cell, doesnt sound bad, could be like buus candy attack

with frieza, i agree with the telekenesis, and it could work like.... ok, u know how when some1 gets thrown into you, you receive crushing damage and get pushed back? thats how it should be

and with piccolo i agree, they could make it so right mouse stops them in midair, then after a couple seconds they home in on a close-by target.. and u cant say that them homing isnt true to the show, cuz when piccolo used them they surrounded 17 then went straight to him.. so u cant say they didnt home.. and some complain that would make them unfair cuz they are too strong.. so, tweak the damage if thats the case

Best answers
Buu should indeed have low pl since he got blown up so easy (not very hard it's just goo). However, his regeneration made him so "indestructable". Keep in mind that the team probably knew this too but because regeneratoin of lost limbs isn't ingame yet, they gave buu high hp to make him look "indestructable". I think they should implant it though.

All you need to do is give buu/cell/piccolo a new attack (like buu has now). If you're blown to shreds you will lose pl and ki as you regenerate. The enemy can keep blasting you but as long as you have the ki, nothing is wrong. Buu could even regenerate out of smoke, that might be a little overkill though. If you're outta ki, your HP will drain if you want to regenerate, if it's 0 you can be killed.
Keep buu's cookie though, works like a charm.

Another thing, if vegeta has accelerated pl-gain, so should krillin, his stats however should be lowered, krillin never was that fast or powerful in the show.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Statistics to Even everyone out, and make no one over powered.
In Alphabetical Order.

Buu -
Lower his HP
this should be a option after dieing, some ppl dont like to give away pl

Cell -
would be neat, but this shouldnt be in for perfect cell, since p-cell doesnt have a long enough tail

Frieza -
Make Frieza, 200 speed.
i dont agree with perm transforms, his forms are for powersaving which probly means that when he is not fighting on full power he will go in a weak form, about the object trowing, this would have to make them dissapear on the map (or else it would look dumb) and if u make them dissappear, wouldnt that cause lag?

Gohan -
nuthing to say

Goku -
i agree

Krillin -
*agrees*

Piccolo -
i agree again >.<

Trunks -
once again i shall agree

Vegeta -
it should be even to kamehameha, or atleast not stronger, since vegeta is already strong with his final flash and big bang, the pl shouldnt be changed since it will probly be changed with new transforms

New Manueverablity move:

I call this the Air stop. This costs ki to do, but its a faster way to recover while being knocked across the field.i dont quite understand what u mean here >.< just my crappy english again
Carnage said:
Another thing, if vegeta has accelerated pl-gain, so should krillin, his stats however should be lowered, krillin never was that fast or powerful in the showThey did this to balance the game, vegeta and most other characters will get additional transformations, krillin wont, these are krillins final status he wont be changed anymore, atleast not much, so his speed is fine, would be kinda unfair for a krillin vs a ssj3goku eh?
10 char rule -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom