Vegeta and Gohan Outfit and Kame

Best answers
Since 1.3 is going to include new characters and transformations.

Vegeta's Outfit - Blue suit all the way. (without armor)

Gohan's Outfit - Black suit all the way. (without armor and purple suit)

[align=center]Gohan's Rage[/align]
Since 1.3 is about transformations, I am certain there should be Gohan's Rage added. Where his hair is longer and standing higher. More muscles. In the Cell Saga, where Gohan goes rage and fighting P.Cell. There is one part where Gohan did the single hand kamehameha. I think this single hand kamehameha should be available after gohan goes rage. And only available after his hp is 20%. If there is battle damages it would be cool. Like in the Cell Saga where gohan's suit is teared and he did the single hand kamehameha. The battle damage should appear after gohan's health reached 20% or lower. He should be able to walk even when firing the single hand kamehameha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually prefer that the vegeta be changed to the buu saga.. let me show you why

cell saga vegeta transformations
normal - ssj - ussj

buu saga vegeta transformations
normal - ssj - majin - ssj2

it would be weird if vegeta had armnor then when he goes majin, the armor would be gone.. don't u all agree?

Best answers
wouldn't it be

Vegeta: ssj > ssj2 > majin?

seeing how he was able to go ssj2 b4 getting that little tatoo.

Best answers
Oh i think it is unreal that when somebody transes than his unifor changes ..... it sould be always the same Exept frezza....

Tho he got to be majin only after he alredy got to be ssj2
OK I FINALY GOT THE WORDS TO EXPERS MY SLEF :D
Majin is a form NOT a transormation :p
Form is permenat
Trans is not permenat... so you see you go majin and then you will not be
abel to go majin again it permenat....
you just be abel to go ssj and ssj2... HOPE THAT EXPLAINS IT! :\

OK sry for spawn... :talk: :S Got caried away.. O_O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur, you get a warning:warning: for spam. The topic isnt about weather or not majin came before ssj2 or vice versa. People have debated it too many times in various threads. Dont discuss it here.

Best answers
So if vegeta does get ssj2 and majin then he sould get that blue suit normal ssj ussj(Even tho is was with armor on..) and ssj2 and majin ... Well any way that wath i think....

Ummmmm You mean so if i delete that coment you said to me after i read it would be A crime????

I just did it and deleted my question so no off topic in my post....
Ok i got it I will be baned now for 2 weakes so by every body :cool:

By the way i relly dint know that was against rulez .... So heh...
I feel ;/

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
An issue has come up recently involving a forum member who deleted a moderators comments in his post. This action is not allowed, and deleting your post only hides it from the public. Thus if you do it, we will see it, and you will be warned.

Do not edit your own post to remove moderator comments.

Cucumba
Forum Administrator
Yup you get your last warning:warning:. You deleted out my comment that I typed in your post. If you read the stickies, you would have known this.

Back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom