lol idea for beam system

gil

Best answers
the beam systed is fine but it wood be very cool if when u shoot a beam u control it from a first person look either than looking at it and aiming. it will olso make beam aiming alot easier :laff:

Best answers
Hmm.. it would be esier to kill and beam fight BUT!!!! It wouldent look cool i mean ...Well you get my point i mean do you enjoy first person mod when fighing.....

Best answers
it could be cool if you see his hands in the beam strugle positionyou can see the beam coming out of his hands not like now coming from somwhere out of your body(while in first person )just my idee:)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Even though it would allow for more precise aiming of all beam attacks, it'll become an annoyance, mainly because of the constant camera switching, when you fire a beam.

Plus, I don't think any of the characters from the show, could see from the beam head's point of view. :\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean seeing from the head of the beam, that would leave you completely vulnarable to attack whenever you fired a beam, and if you mean first person from your character's head, you'd just end up seeing a big wall of beam when you fired one and it'd make it harder to aim.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
If you mean seeing from the head of the beam, that would leave you completely vulnarable to attack whenever you fired a beam, and if you mean first person from your character's head, you'd just end up seeing a big wall of beam when you fired one and it'd make it harder to aim.
Sounds like he's talking about a "Beam-Cam" like the secondary fire of the Redeemer in UT2k4/3/Unreal Tournament etc....

But like you said, it would leave you too invulnerable to attacks you can't see coming and nobody would want to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom