Humungo Problem with STeam account HELP!!

Best answers
i recently played ESF while i had Steam installed then my PC crashed and i had it cleaned out so i try loging in again with the same account then it asked for my CD Key i put the key down the it said that it was duplicated and it was already running on a account can some one help me PLEASE!!!! serious!!!

Best answers
Are you sure you still have the same acount information? Its best to be safe than sorry, Also if it all the data on the computer was erased your steam files will have gone making it usless making another one (I think thats right :|)

Best answers
worst come to worst just e-mail steam and they will reset the cd key but it will take up 2 weeks so its a last on the list

Best answers
Umm... if you made an account on Steam your not supposed to remake it even if you reformat. Your account info is all stored on the Steam servers, meaning your CD Key is registered with your E-Mail you used when you registered with steam. Enter your Account name and password, like you supposedly did before. Making a new account is not necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom