changing vegeta to have his BLUe only gi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually prefer that the vegeta be changed to the buu saga.. let me show you why

cell saga vegeta transformations
normal - ssj - ussj

buu saga vegeta transformations
normal - ssj - majin - ssj2

it would be weird if vegeta had armnor then when he goes majin, the armor would be gone.. don't u all agree?

oh btw, about vegeta's transformations, in the show you never really saw vegeta go ssj2 until he became majin

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so? its a game... its not going to be directly like the show. i like vegeta with the armor.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
it would be weird if vegeta had armnor then when he goes majin, the armor would be gone.. don't u all agree?
I don't see how it could be weird , look at krillen instant hair growth. But you could always download a Blue Gi Vegeta and replace it with the armour'd Vegeta.

Best answers
I acually like the armor better. The blow jump suit was weak as hell :S

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clothes don't really make a difference when it comes to dbz battling.

I prefer the blue gi aswell, I for one actually hate he saiyan armour.

Best answers
I wouldnt mind a blue gi looks better =/ and yes armour really doesnt make any difference in dbz

Best answers
they're right .. what if vegeta has a dress :p.. i mean the clothes doesn't make the power and besides.. what if someone makes a majin vegeta with armour? i like both of them... i don't care if vegeta has that pink shirt while he's majin o_0

Best answers
Kurachi said:
they're right .. what if vegeta has a dress :p.. i mean the clothes doesn't make the power and besides.. what if someone makes a majin vegeta with armour? i like both of them... i don't care if vegeta has that pink shirt while he's majin o_0
LOL that would be awesome i might make that. But then again ill get half-way through and get bored with it :rolleyes:

o yea i also like teh blue gi better i think its cooler cause vegeta battled buu in that and sacraficed himself in it. Its like ur battling in the same suit vegeta battled buu in and killed himself in.

Best answers
It doesn't really matter because ESF isn't set in a certain timeline or place in the DBZ series, because it couldn't be. Like Krillin could ever legitimately fight Buu. It's a game. Someone already mentioned the fact that Krillin changes clothes altogether, so that basically says that the team would rather go that route anyway.

Best answers
depending on wich dbz you follow Manga (original) or the series
the answer to vegeta being ssj2 or not without majin is the same...
in the manga he states more than ones thathe is more powerfull than gohan wichis a ssj2 and he also says (number 38 page 81) "it seems that kakarrot has surpassed the power of a super saiyan too" wich cinda lets you kno he has done the same... HOWEVER in my opinion id say he is a ssj2 BUT he isnt as strong as goku in that state efore he becomes majin remember in both manga and series they are (when they fight) ALOT stronger than gohan vs cell and gohan has become a whole lot weaker since then. so id say its like this

Gohan--------Vegeta (non majin)----------Gohan (vs cell)---------------------Goku and vegeta (as majin)

and about the blue suit thing... the only reason he uses that is cuz he enters the world material arts tournament and in the tournament armours arent allowed if you take a close look at his suit youll see its just a saiyan armor without the armour itself and helmlines... and if ya want a buu saga veggie just make it youreself i have and ill use it in 1.3

Best answers
well, reasons it should be changed.
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
see, no reasons :p
i like the armor better, but could be cool if ESF someday added more looks for each char, would be pretty nice, but require alot of work.
but who knows, mabye, someday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom