New suicide atack mode

Is this a good idea

• Yes it is, they should put it in esf, its true to the show.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you are a retard, and you should be banned, only becouse you have a bad spelling

• I hate you.

• I hate you even more

• If you come near me im gonna blast you

• I hate you even more then my mother in law.

• Total voters
Best answers
I would find it cool if you would put in a key, so you could killyourelsf

LIKE when you are vegeta, you rip out your heart like in the show, and if you are goku, you do of your shoes and smell your own shoes, and then you die of the smelling, like in the show.

And if you are gohan, you cut your hair of, and swallow it, like in dbz episode 300, death of a dragon.

And when you are buu you eat so much candy you get a heartatack, becouse the choleseral is to hight.

Great idea eh?

Best answers
Besides Vegeta I don't remember any character actually suiciding! And still for Vegeta it would have to be in Majin form! (I'm talking about the one's that are in esf, as tien partner, chaos, also suicided to try and kill Napa)
But if you say gohan and goku also suicided... I just think it's of no use... it's just extra animations for when you type kill in the console!
I think it should have some kind of destruction power and not just a pure animation!

Best answers
Are you blind?

In episode 300 gohan swallowed his own hair, and thats why he died!!!

And Goku smelled his ownshoes and he suffocated.

Maybe a suggestion for Tien.
Tien died, Becouse he ate chi chi's food, and he forgot he was allergic for shrimps!!!

That was episode 123 i believe.

And vegeta ripped his own heart out when he heard when goku was going with bulma, and killed his son.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you been smoking weed? :p

Come on, i have seen every episode at least 6 times, and i don't see anywhere that gohan swallowed his own hair, or that goku sniffed at his own shoes, and suffocated.

Tien never commited suicid, especialy like that, and vegeta blew himself up, he didn't rip his heart out!

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have never seen any of those episodes. I don't know where you've seen them, or how you've seen them, but I do not believe they even exist.

As for suiciding. You can just type in kill in the console, and you'll die a "honorable" death.

Best answers
The whole idea of suicide is not game-like , giving up your own life to try to kill the other guy is just too lame , and it can be exploited by noobs , i mean begginers who dont really know the game , maybe it made some sense in the show cuz vegeta didnt know buu can regenerate his body parts but it will be too exploitable , like for example somebody got 2 hp left and he wants to take as many with him as he can 2 guy go at it in a duel and he comes in the middle explodes BOOM he takes them with him , kinda sucks if u ask me , anyway keep it real

Best answers
well, for vegeta i see the idea, the other things is like, well... DBAF ???

why would gohan swollow his own hair to die..

serious your guys been smoking weed alittle to long.

about the suicide idea, it would be stupid... becourse then ppl would spam with it just to get others not to get frags.

Idea -10/10

Best answers
You people haven't seen those episodes??

I mean, come one man, goku did 2 times suicide, first he smelled at his shoes, and suffocated, and against buu he accidentally swallowed his tongue, becouse he was speaking.

And vegeta was killed becouse he ripped his heart out, and he died also becouse he accidentally fell of kaoishimas planet, you fools.

YOu guys are really blind, man, and nappa was beaten by pikachu!!!

And master roshi defeated freeza, when he became a super-saiyan.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanted to say something, but i won't say it.

I don't wanna get banned. :S

Something is really wrong with you man.

Best answers
i dont know wich DBZ episodes you seen, but it been a really IDIOT version.

go away to some other forum who heard of your DBI (dragonball Idiot)

Best answers
Your an idiot, becouse you don't know what you are talking about!!!

I'm not goint to repeat it again.

But they committed suicide.

Oh yeah, chi chi was also going to die, becouse goku accidentally shooted a ki ball on her.

And chousu was killed, becouse a shark ate him/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom