Who's Against Ginyu?

Best answers
For one this is what I see. Ginyu is added, Ginyu. All of the characters in the game, ginyu is added. First off, Ginyu on DBZ Games have sucked horribly. That is besides the point. Draylock joins the server (I'm going to make this short for you and me) He goes 30-8 (kill, death) with Goku. Random noob joins, body swap. There goes draylocks powerlevel and character.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't know how they are adding this, but it will be a race for whoever can find the guy with the highest powerlevel. And that guy will CONSTANTLY be running away from body swappers. I know the limit numbers to characters exhists, I do not care.

I've seen good suggestions, we've all seen bad, and multiple suggestions, I'm glad they are adding new characters, along whenever, BUT Ginyu makes me want to urinate. Thats exactly what I think of ginyu.

Now either you can flame your little heart out, or explain why ginyu is being added and what his attacks are going to do. Or you can quote something I said and post against it. That seems popular.

Along the lines of Tien being added, why not yamcha? I'm going to say again because people tend to forget, they are doing their job and trying to make things fun, but it seems half of the community plays the games and doesn't visit the forums. So this is for everyone who doesn't visit. Everything gets ruled out by people I HAVN'T EVEN SEEN IN GAME

This is beyond nonsense, I'll post back later.

Best answers
Ginyu was about, 1/4 of the Frieza/Namek saga. The body switch is going to be really bad if they gonna do it like the series. I agree.

Best answers
I will have to agree with him on this.
Here you are, strongest guy in the server.
You have enough trouble as it is taking on 2-3 guys...
Now right after you get out of a fight, you get knocked down and swaped by some nub.
Right after you get out of a fight.
No way to really defend yourself.
It happens to everyone.

No one can't say that they have never been blown to bits by some nub right after a melee with someone else.

If you are indeed going to make Ginyu, please do not let him have Body Switch.

Best answers
I agree, Noobs would abuse this WORSE than beams. And thats REAL bad. Add someone cool, Like Brolly.

-Voltage

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it says he can use bodyswap where?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then don't use Ginyu, plain and simple. and if everyone in the server is ginyu, then leave the server

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Ginyu is cool, and the body change should just be a health switch. (only accessible if your health is below 30)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I think Ginyu is cool, and the body change should just be a health switch. (only accessible if your health is below 30)
Smashing idea Hwoarang. In the show, Ginyu didn't really take Goku's PL because he didn't know Goku's body. Ginyu could switch bodies and just make that body as strong as he could with his own training, he didn't automatically get the potential that the original body had.

Best answers
Ginyu would be what without body swap? Less than krillin? I don't see where they came to the point where they were like, OH ****! LETS ADD GINYU. The models great, the idea BLOWS.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ginyu WILL have body swap because without it he's got nothing, and they are NOT removing him from the game because they have no reason to yet. Maybe, and I emphasize maybe, they'll remove him long after 1.3, if the mod lasts that long, assuming they cannot find any way to make body change playable. There's really no point to a thread like this when you have no idea how it'll work or how they'll balance it. It sounds equivalent to saying "OMG Don't add Android 18 because she's a robot and robots can't die!!1!111" If you don't know how it's going to work, don't bash it. This thread is too late because he's already being worked into the game, and at the same time it's too early because he isn't finished.

You're just nit-picking for things to bash ESF about before they even get in-game.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic, saying if you don't know how its going to work, don't bash it is retarted. Thats exactly what everyone said with advanced melee and it turned out a lot of people hated it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a lot of people love advanced melee as well.

Here's the deal. I'm closing this thread for now. You can bash on Ginyu after he gets in-game and you see things about him you don't like.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't compare one character to an entire melee system. Have more faith in the team. Not everyone hates advanced melee (especially since it was sped up), as Deman said. You will not, cannot change the team's mind before they even code in an attack that might have something wrong with it, especially since so much work has already been put into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom