PDA

View Full Version : Android 18 in 1.3

Damian
Aug 24th, 2004, 06:04 AM
This is great Android 18 in 1.3 I know I'm happy what are your thoughts on this. I wonder what attacks she'll have and what her transformation will be thats if she has one. I'd like to hear what you all think about this :]

Optimus Prime
Aug 24th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Android 18 in 1.3...? Did I miss a memo or something?

Damian
Aug 24th, 2004, 06:45 AM
oh no 1 of the skinners in another thread said 18 is gunna be in 1.3 I'll try and find it.

Here it is http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=47171

The Taco Man
Aug 24th, 2004, 07:36 AM
OMG yes 18 roxors best char next to ginyu

Damian
Aug 24th, 2004, 07:39 AM
hmmm makes me wonder what the percentage of completion 1.3 is at???

DarktoothDKD
Aug 24th, 2004, 08:58 AM
probably 6%?
I re-animated Trunks / Krillin / and now Im working on Ginyu. They are the best looking characters than any one before :) I cant wait to animate 18.. probably try to give her some Sex appeal... sorta? enough not to scare kids away.. hehe

Damian
Aug 24th, 2004, 09:09 AM
O.O Right on I can't wait btw keep up the good work.

wheres_
Aug 24th, 2004, 09:23 AM
yeah keep it up team you are the uberness that be, W00T!!!

6% aye thats not to bad i suppose but is the new version planned atleast for this year?

GaZeeBo
Aug 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM
yea im wondering that as well heh..
im getting really bored of only 1 transformation :(
only the real pro's are a real challenge for me nowadays heh.

and dont say "we have evm for that" because evm wont work on my computer ( dont ask why .. tried everything ) plus there are no servers for evm.

joachim g
Aug 24th, 2004, 06:32 PM
maybe because 1.2 was designed to stop evm from working....
the year ends in 4 months so i wouldnt count on 1.3 to be released this year,
unless the team feels good and works on it 10 hours a day, which i doubt...
would love to see 18 being implemented in 1.3 or 1.4 too, anyone volunteer to make a nice looking model and some cool animations?.... oh sorry, forgot the team had its own modelers too -_-'

SSJ Shin Carl
Aug 25th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Imo its no point to add 18 if your not going to add 17.

Esf_Newbie
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Imo I'd rather have a more unquie characture like gotenks or vegetto.

Btw little off topic but can you guys name the attacks 17 and 18 use? Other then little ki blast big ki blast.

Funky Phantom
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:43 AM
There are enough Saiyans for now really. I'd rather see characters like Dabora, the Androids, Tien, Captain Ginyu etc. before we get yet more Saiyans...

LaHeen
Aug 25th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Tien is going to be implemented into esf in 1.3 ;O, so is capin ginyu

The Taco Man
Aug 25th, 2004, 11:24 AM
the year ends in 3 months so i wouldnt count on 1.3 to be released this year,
unless the team feels good and works on it 10 hours a day, which i doubt...
would love to see 18 being implemented in 1.3 or 1.4 too, anyone volunteer to make a nice looking model and some cool animations?.... oh sorry, forgot the team had its own modelers too -_-'
The year ends in 4 months YOU FOOL!

ngager
Aug 25th, 2004, 11:31 AM
haha why not implement 17 and 18 so Cell can Suck them up and into the last morph?
hah

SuperDragonFist
Aug 25th, 2004, 11:58 AM
yeah 18 should be a good char in esf...../me can already see peeps making naked models of 18 -_-"

[ESF]nighthawk
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:30 PM

Wrong. It was never designed to stop EVM; they implemented some stuff to stop some form of exploiting (can't remember) and I bet if EVM wanted to, they could work around it and come out with a compatible version.

If our goal was to stop anyone from using custom stuff, why on earth would Joe make the 1.3 code deliberately so that anyone could easily modify content to their hearts content? The team isn't out to get anybody, they do what they got to do to try and keep the game exploit free.

SCIxX
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Android 18 good idea.
Ginyu and tien bad idea.

ZariusZer0
Aug 25th, 2004, 05:40 PM
i don't know...# 18 is definitly a good idea, but i'd also say tien is. Tien has some unique moves that should make him an interesting character. But Ginyu has a good chance of becoming a gimmick character, if the body swap isn't done right. Imagine a body swap spammer, just flying around a server, switching with everyone.

Grega
Aug 25th, 2004, 06:18 PM
about EVM they are planing a new version already EVM 2.0

about 18 and ginyu now the teams will be balanced
and SuperDragonFist i dought there will be much suport for that kind of models on ESF-world or Redsaiyan (dont know other sites;))

DaRkOwNs
Aug 25th, 2004, 07:31 PM
tss evm i expect theyll stop once 1.3 comes out everyone mainly only plays evm at all for the extra transformations and i dont think they would add 17 since he was destroyed when cell exploded and last i would love android 18 to be in there especially if she has infinite energy like in the show

SCIxX
Aug 25th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Looking at the series, tien is basicly just to weak, he is no way any competition, nor is he a main character. As far as a know he also doesn't have any transformations...

--ChaoS--
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:02 PM
tss evm i expect theyll stop once 1.3 comes out everyone mainly only plays evm at all for the extra transformations and i dont think they would add 17 since he was destroyed when cell exploded and last i would love android 18 to be in there especially if she has infinite energy like in the show

if you saw when goku asked all the people to raise their hand so he can do the super spirit bomb on kid buu we saw #17 putting a gun in someones back and forcing him to raise his hands so that means his still alive

DaRkOwNs
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:11 PM
well i guess that would explain why he was alive on gt but how did he survive?

imported_TwisteR
Aug 25th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Cell absorbed 17, so he was inside cell like 18 was. Cell blew up, killing 17. Then when they got the dragonballs up on Kamis lookout, they wished everyone back to life that was killed by cell. Poof, 17 is back.

Damian
Aug 26th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Everyone has a special ablity in esf. goku has his telporting while charging and people have there special attacks. What will 18 have will she be able to not lose any energy but an androids pl doesn't rise unless they have an ability to make them stronger like 19 for example.

DaRkOwNs
Aug 26th, 2004, 02:39 AM
the androids were still part human so even if theyre pl didnt rise in the show doesnt mean that they cant have you ever seen the androids really train?

Grega
Aug 26th, 2004, 08:31 PM
18 traind whit krillin be4 the last turnament

offtopic: darkowns they plan to imput GT stuff into EVM to keap it alive after 1.3

DaRkOwNs
Aug 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
ah i might have to check that out then, when it comes out

ssj4goku58
Aug 26th, 2004, 11:36 PM
yea go #18........bout time there was another chick in the game besides krillen (jk krillen fans....1 love)

ne-ways yea, 18 was training Krillen cuz he hadent trained scence the cell games..... i dont think her pl ever raised

Damian
Aug 27th, 2004, 07:13 AM
ya but still training or not she was prob just helping krillin she didn't gain any power by training.

GokuSon
Aug 27th, 2004, 07:46 AM
i say she gained a little.
hes human just like yamcha and krillin and they go uo ki from fighting too, just nothing close to the saiyans.
krillin was probably atleast 1 million at the buu saga tourney cuz he was fighting with android 18 often who was atleast 4 1/2 million ki maybe more and by now 18 is like near 5 mill.
they did act like 17 was back, the way they tal;ked after the cell saga, but he would have killed citicens and why wouldn't they go after the people or why wouln't they look for him?

Cold Steel
Aug 27th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Personally i don't mind it, that a little more sex appeal is added to ESF, but honestly, i'd much rather see #16 enter, instead of #18.

DaRkOwNs
Aug 27th, 2004, 04:17 PM
oh you would rather see a big huge gorilla like dude with red hair and a green jacket than an extremely hot blonde!?

Cold Steel
Aug 27th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Yep, I'm not that obsessed with looks, really. #16 has much better attacks compared to your "hot blonde". But since everyone seems to be screaming for her, i'll let her go first.

Grega
Aug 27th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Yep, I'm not that obsessed with looks, really. #16 has much better attacks compared to your "hot blonde". But since everyone seems to be screaming for her, i'll let her go first.
you have a point but guess who has more attacks in the end of DBZ

Mogwai
Aug 28th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Looking at the series, tien is basicly just to weak, he is no way any competition, nor is he a main character. As far as a know he also doesn't have any transformations...

So was krillin and somehow he made the cut? Why not add Mr satan along with the mix then =P.
Weak or not they will balance it out, tho it may be based off dbz it is in no way identical to the show =P.

ssj4goku58
Aug 28th, 2004, 03:02 AM
lol they put him in buduki (or whatever) and hay hes kool.. that a good idea..so what r the odds he'll b put in......he can use a jetpack to fly and everything......lol and give ppl gameboys and blow them up and stuff lol hahahahhahahah....NOW THAT I WOULD LIKE TO C.....

BUT WHAT ABOUT UUB!!!!!!!
hes kool.....ohh well its a pipe dream

Grega
Aug 29th, 2004, 05:23 PM
UUB has no transformations in the DBZ series only in GT and we all know that wont get in

.Maze
Aug 29th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Krillin doenst has any Transformations in DBZ either,
just Random Power Ups and training sessions.

But i dont think UUB would be a good addition to ESF since he is only at the end of DBZ.

Grega
Aug 29th, 2004, 06:31 PM
UUB dosent even have a change of clothes in DBZ come on he is only in 1 episode

PizzaMan542
Aug 29th, 2004, 11:44 PM
I think adding 18 will be great, i really think any new people to play as will be awesome as long as they have enough attacks so they're not boring. IMO gohan licks nuts in the game.. i like to think its his attacks, but mabye its just his ugly outfit. Ginyu looks awesome! I dont know what kinda attacks he will have, i could really care less about body changing, i want to use him, not gohan. Would it be so bad if the esf team made up soem attacks fo him, or would all the DBZ hardcores go insane and spit in disgiust. Mabye some poses which stun other players or something. Tien will be great, he'll have enough attackts to be fun. Im wondering about his trans tho.. i really hate piccolos. Bigger? Boring. Same with ginyu he'll turn into evil goku! Anyways the game is great, and i welcome and new additions. Kepp up the good work esf team!

SSJ Shin Carl
Aug 30th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Like I said earlier.

There is --->No Point<---- in adding 18 without 17.

joachim g
Aug 30th, 2004, 10:45 AM
well there isnt really a point to add 18 without 17
but there's no point to add 18 AND 17 either cause they are the same, just some different looks and such
they only have different attacks in gt
16 has some good signature attacks like everyone knows... but what attacks are for 17 and 18, barrier is the only special attack they've used from what i see
if you count in budokais moves that makes 2 ki attacks for 17 and 3 for 18
17: barrier, power blitz
18: barrier, power blitz and destructo disc

bout ginyus trans... take the body change as a transformation
or budokais poses for power ups lol
tiens trans would probably just be a change of clothes

btw the taco man... never heard of typing blind? can end up with some mistakes...

~*Logan*~
Aug 30th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Here are the attacks 18 COULD have IMO (if they haven't been thought of)

Power Blitz - A projectile attack for all forms with the speed and power of a special beam cannon.

Energy Field - Like Gohan's Barrier, only damaging if someone touches it. Perhaps it can be a chargable attack. The longer its charged, the bigger the barrier. It can smash into any surrounding opponents, knocking them away in the process like being hit by basic melee.

Destructo Disk - Sure its only used by her in Budokai, but think about it. She MUST have learned SOMETHING from krillin.

Then there can be 2 options. Either a beam attack or Scatter Beam (since she could have learned it from Krillin).

If I were to give her her own beam attack I would name it Silver Strike. It would be a silver colored beam that is charged from her hand in a growing energy ball (hand and arm and stance much like Big Bang). It would be as powerful as the Gallit Gun.

Eon
Aug 30th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Like I said earlier.

There is --->No Point<---- in adding 18 without 17.

There is no point in repeating yourself in vain, that's called spam.

Speaking of spam, this thread isn't about how sexy 18/16/Krillin is ok?

The user created the thread on if you liked 18 in 1.3 or not, sure it's fine to say which character you would rather have in, but it's kind of..spammish to go on saying which would be a sexier .mdl.

soooo back on topic!

RavenTrunks
Aug 30th, 2004, 08:13 PM
18 sounds good, it would balance whats in out of everyone in DBZ, everyone in are already males, 18 is perfect to add

The Taco Man
Aug 31st, 2004, 06:09 AM
Here are the attacks 18 COULD have IMO (if they haven't been thought of)

Power Blitz - A projectile attack for all forms with the speed and power of a special beam cannon.

Energy Field - Like Gohan's Barrier, only damaging if someone touches it. Perhaps it can be a chargable attack. The longer its charged, the bigger the barrier. It can smash into any surrounding opponents, knocking them away in the process like being hit by basic melee.

[b]Destructo Disk - Sure its only used by her in Budokai, but think about it. She MUST have learned SOMETHING from krillin.[b]

Then there can be 2 options. Either a beam attack or Scatter Beam (since she could have learned it from Krillin).

If I were to give her her own beam attack I would name it Silver Strike. It would be a silver colored beam that is charged from her hand in a growing energy ball (hand and arm and stance much like Big Bang). It would be as powerful as the Gallit Gun.
Actually she uses destructo disk in the world tournament against mighty mask.

joachim g
Aug 31st, 2004, 07:28 PM
oh.. so she does know it? thought budokai made that up...
then again... never saw the world tournament eps... ah well...
well i think we have all the atttacks she needs...
she only needs 2-3 attacks to make it in game lol
now we just have to wait for the team to consider her in

DaRkOwNs
Aug 31st, 2004, 07:46 PM
well it would be good to have a female character for once and btw are they gonna make it easier to get pl in 1.3?

niobe
Aug 31st, 2004, 07:51 PM
#18 just has to be in, there is not even one girl z-fighter nor a girl foo
it's just for the best, and heck wy not king cold =p hehe............just kidding.
i can make an attack list later, i'll be back later for the list.

Kurachi
Aug 31st, 2004, 08:00 PM
i've been thinking about this... i like it when A18 is in esf but i like A16 much more .. so why not both :) that's what i should say.... now why most of you don't want A16 in it? i mean it doesn't bother if they're both in esf right? example: i saw most of the people like goku and vegeta but they don't bother about the other esf chars so why bother about A16... i like A16 more but like A18 too for esf :]

yinyang4000
Sep 1st, 2004, 11:09 AM
Yeh but you never see 18 train, all you know is that she did train with krillin.
SORRY FOR LATE REPLY :p