special combos

Best answers
well, i think each char should have some special SUPER combo.
Ect.

goku, hit enemy some times, and then charge a kamehameha and fire it into enemys stomace, damaging him and throws him away.

Piccolo, does his multi form tech, into 3, and start hitting and kicking enemy, and at final the 2 clones disapear and piccolo kick enemy into ground.

Frieza, hit enemy some times, grap him with his tail, and throw him into ground and charge a quick death ball, and throws it on him.

vegeta, grap enemy throw em into ground, fire 5-6 ki blastes, and charge a gallic gun and fire it on enemy.

Trunks, Grap enemy and throw him forth, teleport in front of him, and charge a burning attack and when enemy is about to hit him he fire it and enemy will get thrown into ground.

Gohan, hit enemy a few times, grap em and throw em into ground and shoot em with 10-15 ki blastes or a masenko.

cell, teleport behind enemy, hold em with arms and legs, stick his tail into em, and suck 10-15 life and then throw em into earth.

Buu, grap his own stomace and take off some buu (thing) bind enemy with it and throw him some way, teleport in front of him, hit him another way, and do this for a few times, and at last hit his into ground.

Krillin, teleport over enemy, kick em into ground and use a kamehameha.

each super move should damage about 50-75

Sry for bad english.

hope you like my idea.

Best answers
Hehe 50-75 damage is way too much, other than that I don't know why you couldn't do some of those things yourself, take krillin for example. And how and when are those things going to happen? Hmm, let's say someone is knocked back, preferly by a throw cos it's further... If you can get that person with a sidehit or back-hit with advanced melee you do some sort of prepunching, not the same, only a little similar. When you're prepunching, a series of arrows (arrows again, can't think of anything better) pop up at a fast rate, if you can get them all right you do some sort of super combo like you call it. A backhit will do a different, weaker super combo than a sidehit and only the person who knocked the enemy back can perform such a combo, not his teammate or anyone else. If they try to do it they will just do 4 weakpunches and a simple melee hit or something, nothing too destructive. But to reward the player, damage will be around 15-25 for a backhit and 25-40 for a sidehit since it's not all that easy to do.

Anyway those supercombos are discussable, however an implentation of ki usage wouldn't be so bad imo (like a small kamehameha). Of course those super melee hits have to be real fancy and flashy for a "coolness" effect. The idea itself is ok, to have a little more destructive moves, but they have to be hard to accomplish to prevent them from being spammed.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Special combos are being thought up as we speak. Some of those combos are pretty interesting, but they cause way to much damage, to be considered balanced. Unless the combos are extremely hard to pull off. I suggest lowering that damage down some.

Best answers
A full hit can already cause 15-25 damage right now, unless that is changed I think it's quite reasonable, you don't have to live an eternity. Besides you try a sidehit with the tele delay and no I don't mean simple melee, a throw. It's possible, but not something every n00b can do. Even then you have to get those friggin arrows right which won't be very easy cos they're so fast.

Best answers
Yeah it would be good to see advanced combo's taken further (i think that's the teams plans anyway.)
There could be more combos for some characters to balance it, but for now ive only added one per player.

In my thread ages ago i posted a few ideas trying to focus more on melee techniques rather than beams:

SSJ3 Goku : Dragon fist (extremely powerful, but extremely hard to pull off.)

Vegeta : Rapid punching (more hits than usual)

Piccolo : Streching limbs (small amount of hard hitting unavoidable hits.)

SSJ2 gohan : SSJ2 anger (slow powerful punchs/kicks in his special combo, quite difficult to pull off.)

Buu All Forms : Candy Beam (special combo uses Buu's candybeam for X amount of seconds. At 2hp the opponent is turned into a chocolate of choosing.)

Frieza all forms : Tail Crush (replace throw and do more damage than a normal throw)

Trunks : Sword Slice (Gibs at 20% health. Already in)

Cell All Forms : Cell's Tail (special combo absorbs the enemys health for X amount of seconds. At 2hp the opponent is absorbed and Cell gains PL.)

*Edit* Thought of a couple of extra :

Krillin : Multidisk : Throws 3 destructo disks, you must dodge by inputting melee arrow keys each time one is thrown to live.(random diagnol arrows) You are killed if hit. (makes krillin a little less useless for 1.3)

Tien(if added) : 12 eye : splits into multiple tien's for multiple attacks.

Ginyu : Ginyu Force Special : Does a series of poses which increases PL

Best answers
Prehaps these special combo's would be dependant on something.

I'm not remarkably happy with the idea that some one can pretty much eviscerate me with a combo that I don't know. Yeah, sounds whiney...but have you seen these boards?! ^^. I find that they'd be detrimental to have right off the bat (eg : asskicked by vegita physically, thrown to the ground and then having to eat the new and improved rez for even 50 damage is a mite too high) where even if they are difficult to pull off : What's difficulty? The timing? enough practice and it's 2nd nature. Getting your opponent to actually get clobbered? If enough of those arrows are multi directional the only chance you have is if you see it coming.

I believe that the combo's you guys are refering to should be more finishing oriented. Eg : WHen an opponent is at less than 30% health, and you've done said combo, it's an instant kill if key parts hit (eg the start and the finish) ..but it doesnt work unless they're near death. See my vegita statement for how that'd go down...But making it a bit more spectacular. What would every single person from doing this every time they got in a fight? The enemies health isn't displayed, the fact that it can be predicted screw it over and ofcourse it requires KI to do the finishing blast in some cases.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this has been suggested many times already and i have always liked the idea, so i will agree with this one too :p, anyway, i think there should be something like the CF bar, that while u pre-punch(prepunch only, so u have a reason to prepunch to 12 punches) it should fill up and if u want to preform the combo, u need to press a special Combo button (while in melee-combo mode) and then u get like 10 arrows that u need to preform, based on that, the attack would be powerfull or weak
(1 arrow correct is 5 damage, 2 = 10 damage, 3 = 15 damage etc. etc. etc)

Best answers
Im in favor of special combos, but i hate the idea of hidden combos.

Best answers
Very nice ideas. I doubt the team would add elaborate combos such as the ones you've suggested.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well as far as i know all players are going to have combos of ther own difrent than the ones there are now but som of the mentiond sound good
about krillins multi disk couldnt that be the second function of his destructo disk like gen. beam/ball

Best answers
Sicron said:
this has been suggested many times already and i have always liked the idea, so i will agree with this one too :p, anyway, i think there should be something like the CF bar, that while u pre-punch(prepunch only, so u have a reason to prepunch to 12 punches) it should fill up and if u want to preform the combo, u need to press a special Combo button (while in melee-combo mode) and then u get like 10 arrows that u need to preform, based on that, the attack would be powerfull or weak
(1 arrow correct is 5 damage, 2 = 10 damage, 3 = 15 damage etc. etc. etc)

YES. it could be like a finisher move then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom