• Allies (good)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral (nothing)

• Hostile (no)

• Total voters
Best answers
In 1.3 esf, I am sure there will be gohan's higher level transformations. The problem is, there is adult gohan and kid gohan. What I prefer is kid gohan in his *BLACK SUIT* Cell Sagas. I am sure Kid Gohan can go Mystic too. But Mystic is kinda permanent. So I suggest this.

Normal Gohan --> SSJ Gohan
(SSJ Link to go Rage)
(Normal Link to go mystic)

*rage*
Once Gohan get SSJ, his next trans is RAGE. When he goes rage, he get a new skill. I will tell you the new skill later. When he goes rage, he stays rage permanently until he dies.

*mystic*
After Gohan gets Rage, his next trans is mystic. After he gets mystic, he must be in NORMAL FORM to go mystic. Mystic stays permanent until death. Will be stronger, but no new skill.

[align=center]*a New skill for Rage*[/align]
Remember the single handed kamehameha he used against cell? Now, Gohan will be able to use that skill once his life is 50% or lower. Only available in rage. More powerful than normal kamehameha.

[align=center]*sorry I don't know how to insert the single handed kamehameha picture from my computer to this message. But I guess most people will be aware of how it looks like.[/align]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there will probly be 2 characters

Gohan, and a sub character (or sumthing like that) Kid gohan, with kidgohan u can go ssj, and ssj2, and with the adult gohan, u will be able to go ssj, (ssj2?) and mystic

atleast thats what ive read somewhere

Best answers
Seems to me that it doesn't need to be entirely accurate.

You can use one model for the entire thing without a whole lot of problems visually. I think it's more of a picky thing ^^

As for the rage:

Hard to balance something that they use in the show to fill in their plotholes. It pretty much makes him the biggest asskicker in the universe...only when they need it and he can't do it to just blow the hell out of the guy right off the bat.

My suggestion for this :

A WoW style rage bar.

When you recieve damage, you gain more rage. Once that bar fills up you recieve a 50% or so boost in total PL (not base).. The rage ofcourse subsides if it's not being re-filled (it is only lost during flight and beam charging and such. Not actual combat) and once it's gone, then it can start to charge again. The bar can ofcourse be refilled by beating other people senseless with melee attacks

Rage doesn't save after you die, this is fairly important. The end result would be gohan letting himself get trashed in order to run away and fire a Khh every time he respawned.

What are you left with? : A half dead gohan with more PL. Thus making him harder to kill and him hit harder. It's less about beam spamming than a simple power boost due to the fact you are in a constant state of losing it when you aren't actively trying to fight.

/end

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the team will put rage in since it would be similar to kaioken only whit no hp cost

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i think they should put them all normal through mystic as a teen gohan model besides i alwasy thought the kid gohan model they had sucked anyway

Best answers
in my opinion, at first only kid gohan should be selectable, but when you go ssj2 with him, another option in the character select screen pops up for adult gohan. you keep your pl, and you work your way up to get one more trans to mystic.

Best answers
Shogi said:
in my opinion, at first only kid gohan should be selectable, but when you go ssj2 with him, another option in the character select screen pops up for adult gohan. you keep your pl, and you work your way up to get one more trans to mystic.
interesting idea you have there but you probably shouldnt get to keep your pl and in adult form ssj1 and 2 shouldnt be as powerfull as they would normally be as a kid since he decreased in power because he slacked off but mystic should make up for that after you trans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom