Android 16

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried to search but "16" isn't included in the search so I couldn't find. Anyways:

Android #16
  • Max Speed: 260
  • Attacks:
    • Hand Throw:
      Android #16 can throw his hand and retract it. The hand can't be aimed after it's fired.
    • Hell's Flash
      Behind his hands #16 holds a devastating energy gun. Charged attack, takes 3 seconds to charge Max.
    • Self-Destruct
      Deep in his metal body Doctor Gero had installed a neuclear explosive as a last resort. In order to destroy his target, #16 has to grab his enemy (Secondary function) and activate the bomb's trigger (Primary function). If Anroid 16 doesn't grab the target, only the close players will suffer damage.
Capsule Corporation's Android #16:
  • Max Speed: 300
  • Attacks:
    • Hand Throw
    • Hell's Flash

*Capsule Corp's #16 loses his Self-Destruct move since his explosive was removed during his repairing.

Best answers
I think self destruction is a good idea, but i doubt i will be in.

He should fly without the ki cost and should start whith a pl of 850,000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Android 16 didn't have KI at all. He was a robot. Therefore he can't get stronger, because he has no muscels. So he should have a set PL that won't raise. So maybe he will have to get some kills before he can transform. And then, in his second form his PL will raise.

Best answers
i like this idea, u should make it a poll, and u should only be able to grab opponents from behind like in the show.. another thing.. yea, im sure androids(exept cell) didnt increase in power, but then u must also say they had infinite energy, and never have to power up... remember these things would change for esf cuz its still a game, doenst hav 2 be exactly like the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it would be cool to have different styles of gameplay in the same game wouldn't it? well im starting a poll anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom