ussj like the the books?

What should ussj be, if it were like the books??

• Much stronger/slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strong melee atacks

• dont know

• lame idea

• stringer/faster

• else

• Total voters
Best answers
do you think that the ussj, should be slower/much more powerful, or maybe only hit strong attacks in adv. melee?
tell me what you think

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, USSJ is really strong, but slow, becous the muscles are way to bulky.

Ofcours USSJ is weaker then SSJ2, and SSJ2 is allot faster and stronger.

USSJ is just SSJ but buffed up, and really strong, but slow.

Best answers
ups. in the poll i have written stringer, but i mean stronger

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill have to go with stronger and slower i would like this mod to have as much realism as possible to the show and in the show ussj was so slow from all the pumped up muscles but ridiculously powerful

Best answers
i think they will skip the whole USSJ thing , execpt for trunks , the rest of the saiyans wont have it propably , cuz gameplay wise it wont be productive , technicly u cant be slow cuz even the slow char's in esf are fast , while they swoop u cant see alot of difference , wich reminds me , trunks went ssj2 , alot of people didnt notice it , in the "Save the future " episode, when he was fighting the androids , alot of people dont know it , check the episode , anyway , USSJ is pretty useless gameplay wise

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not it would be great to have ussj and besides although vegeta could while they were fighting cell he knew ussj was to slow thats why he didnt go into it besides if we didnt have ussj trunks would only have 2 or 3 transes

Best answers
trunks has just SSJ when he haven't USJ^^
he never went SSJ 2,trunks would have 1 transformation,

Best answers
I think it is a very cool idea with USSJ. It would make the player much stronger than a SSJ and a littlebit faster too.
Trunks and Vegeta should be the only guys hwo can turn USSJ.

these are the transformations that i think would be cool....

Trunks and Vegeta's upgrades: normal->SSJ->USSJ->SSJ2->vegeta could upgrade to Majin Vegeta, trunks could transform to Gotenks :laff:

Goku and Gohan's upgrades: normal->SSJ->SSJ 2->and for goku then ssj3 and gohan could turn to mystic.. :cool:

IMO !

Best answers
Your wrong , he ascended to SSJ2 , that's how he beat cell and the androids in the future , he wasnt all bulky , and his hair was in a dark yellow shade just like an ssj2 and it was spiky like gohans

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. I suggest you watch the show again. He's obviously either SSJ, or USSJ. Not SSJ2. He didn't just go back to the future, and magically acquire the power to go SSJ2.

Best answers
Bleh , ok , gohan went ssj2 , that was in the cell games, ok , earlier , when goku and gohan were training , vegeta and trunks came to fight cell , vegeta wanted him to absrob 18 and all that , after cell beat vegeta , trunks revealed his true power , everybody were amazed and all that , then he realized that he increased his power dramaticly but lost speed , cell beat him , but he was the only one who was close to it besides gohan , in that time he was stronger then vegeta , anyway , he came back to the future and turned into ssj2 , because if u remmeber he said he cant beat them and gohan died trying , tough it was in the future , he said it himself that he cant beat them , and since he wasnt all bulky when he was fighting the androids , it means he went ssj2 , and his hair looked ssj2ish anywy

Best answers
ussj should be much stronger/slower....and trunks never went ssj2 because when he went back to fight the androids he still had the training he did in the hyperbolic time chamber because if you remember there was a stage between ssj and ussj but it was never named :)

Best answers
Arachka said:
Bleh , ok , gohan went ssj2 , that was in the cell games, ok , earlier , when goku and gohan were training , vegeta and trunks came to fight cell , vegeta wanted him to absrob 18 and all that , after cell beat vegeta , trunks revealed his true power , everybody were amazed and all that , then he realized that he increased his power dramaticly but lost speed , cell beat him , but he was the only one who was close to it besides gohan , in that time he was stronger then vegeta , anyway , he came back to the future and turned into ssj2 , because if u remmeber he said he cant beat them and gohan died trying , tough it was in the future , he said it himself that he cant beat them , and since he wasnt all bulky when he was fighting the androids , it means he went ssj2 , and his hair looked ssj2ish anywy
Don't want to take it too much off topic, but the reason he could beat the androids was because of his time in the time chamber. I mean, even piccolo could own 17 and 18 after going in the time chamber. Vegeta could own imperfect cell after going in the time chamber. Therefore, it would make sense that Trunks could own 17 and 18 after being in the time chamber.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind realism in this case. USSJ should be stronger but a bit slower.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arachka said:
I'm not sure why you felt it was necessary to babble on and on about before what I was talking about. Trunks lost as USSJ versus Perfect Cell, and no further significant training was done. He returned to the future, visited home briefly, went out to find the androids, did, killed 18, then 17, then fought imperfect Cell, and killed him.

Normal SSJ Trunks (or "Super Trunks,") was able to knock around Semi-Perfect Cell QUITE easily, it's no surprise USSJ Trunks was able to easily destroy just plain old Imperfect Cell.

Trunks remained bulky, and had absolutely no lightning around him.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to believe he was SSJ2.

End of story.

Best answers
Making USSJ slower then SSJ would totally suck. I know I wouldn't use it. Speed is way to important in this game. If you make USSJ slower don't bother adding it you'll just end up being a punching bag for someone whos just as good as you are. I mean USSJ usefullness would only be to spam beams and no one likes that.

My suggestion would be to make USSJ faster then SSJ. But for all you people who are into realism over gameplay then just make USSJ equal to SSJ in terms of speed. That way USSJ gives you alot more power and has a use.

Best answers
GJ Alea. She actually knows wtf shes talking about. Regardless of Budokai's Mess up of calling Trunks, " Super Saiyan 2 Trunks ". Trunks never went ssj2.

Also, if someone thinks about it. Vegeta was right when he said Trunks had a power "close" to his. Since when trunks went all Super Saiyan 3rd grade "ussj" to fight Cell he couldn't touch Cell. Well of course his power was huge, but it made absolutely no difference.

Vegeta could also go "ussj", but in fact all he did was go Super Saiyan 2nd Grade "not ussj", so he wouldn't you know lose more speed, and get his ass beat like Trunks did, but Vegeta saw the mistake before Trunks did, so I believe Vegeta in fact was just as powerful as Trunks at that time, but I could be mistaken.

Best answers
Arachka said:
no he was just much stringer iN SSJ 1 form adn remeber,it was celll form 1 that he was beating up!
he was a normal SSJ with long hair,more not:)
trunks never went SSJ 2

@Topic:
USJ must be 5 points slower than SSJ i think

Best answers
I fink for balancing ussj (as Trunks last stage) should be as fast as normal Trunks but therefor be MUCH(!) stronger. (even stronger than ssj2 and maybe even ssj3)

Best answers
i dont think, that the ussj was ever stronger, than the ssj2.
but good idea

Best answers
Goten9 said:
i dont think, that the ussj was ever stronger, than the ssj2.
but good idea
You're right, but he hase to be stronger than ssj2 in esf.
Else Trunks' last stage (ussj) would be totally weak compaired with goku's, gohan's and Vegeta's (which are all min ssj2 and don't slow down)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom