blocking problems :|

Doa

Best answers
well im just starting to play and its a gr8 game..
im starting off with bots first.. cuz its hard enough aginst them :laff:
ok anyway... while im a melee combat i have some troubles =\
1st: there is the toss atk that other chars do to me... they just grab me spin me around and throw me.. but the problem is i cant block them =\
2nd: they catch me and hit me and then they do tricks of some sort :shocked: and there's arrows in the left corner and sometimes i get green or red dunno what it does..
3rd: while bots shoot beams at me i shoot beams also\try to block.. but it doesnt matter what i do the meter doesnt go down to the blue zone it only stays in the red. i read the manual and it says press LMB to add ki dmg (or thats how i understood it) but it dun do nothing.
10x for anyone who would help me :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the manual from to to bottom all that and for the first thing you gotta hold your mouse button to fight it but it doesnt work to often and for the 3rd you have to hold your left mouse button as well to pump energy in it but like i said the game will be alot better if you read the manual from top to bottom

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he said he read it about the 2nd if you press the direction the arrows point at the arrow turns green and you block the punch if you miss the direction it turns red and you get hit its as simple as that

and you are probably gona ask what to press when you see an arow that points to all directions
its simple its hidden if you press the right direction youre saved if not youre doomed
or just get hit ;)

Best answers
Doa said:
1st: there is the toss atk that other chars do to me... they just grab me spin me around and throw me.. but the problem is i cant block them =\
2nd: they catch me and hit me and then they do tricks of some sort :shocked: and there's arrows in the left corner and sometimes i get green or red dunno what it does..
3rd: while bots shoot beams at me i shoot beams also\try to block.. but it doesnt matter what i do the meter doesnt go down to the blue zone it only stays in the red.
1st: You must hold primary attack button (Default: Left Click) to make the enemy to waste more ki, if the enemy has no ki the throw will be cancelled

2nd: You Need to press the movement keys (Default: W,A,S,D) as the arrows shows, If they turn green you'll evade the hit, if they turn red you will get hit.

3rd: You Need to Hold Primary Attack Button (Default: Left Click) and turn on Turbo (Default: T) to add more power.

I hope this helps. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom