Trunks Transformations

Best answers
well actaully the wasnt ussj2 Vegeta and Goku both could have gone to it but they realized it was to slow. Goku proves this by powering up to that and says it isnt that useful and Cell even did the same thing

Best answers
this shuold give trunks some more things rather than just

ssj>ussj

it can now be

ssj>ussj>ussj2 and if we gave goku and vegeta this it would be too much (i think)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh trunks doesnt need no other transformations if he has ussj youll be so powerful and in the hands of a good player who could play well even with the decreased speed everyone on the server is screwed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta couldn't go USSJ2, thats why Trunks was bickering with Krillen that he didn't want to go 'to the next level' (USSJ2) in front of Vegeta who could only go USSJ, as he was currently enjoying a 'mwahaha I am the prince of all saiyans once again' moment, Vegeta probably could have done it once he'd achieved SSJ2 but chose not to because SSJ2 was better, in the same way he 'skipped' SSJ3. Aaaaanyway...

I posted this idea a long time ago on someone elses thread (a really huge 1.3 trans thread) and I was assaulted with claims that USSJ and USSJ2 'were the same thing'. o_O,

Seeing as 1.3 is the trans update which will see Goku go SSJ3 and Vegeta go Majin, it makes sense (balance-wise) that Trunks can go Normal-SSJ-USSJ-(you never see him do this but he explains to krillen that he has gone USSJ and beyond (USSJ2)) and then finally ending with USSJ2, bulky, slow, but as powerful as SSJ2.

My only gripe about him going USSJ2 was that in the show he was slow, and the game is much slower than the show, and Trunks is ALREADY one of the slowest characters, so he'd pretty much crawl along in ESF when running/flying/moving.

Best answers
Vegeta could have gone "USSJ2" but he chose not to because, like Goku, he knew the flaws of it.

Trunks clearly states this after he was defeated by Cell.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to me it didn't seem to be ussj2 when trunks defeated the andriod and cell in the future , it seemed to be ethier regular ssj or ssj2 , trunks needs to fit in a bit more , but he should be slower then the rest coz of his sword (just a litt bit slower) , or his new form(s) could not use the sword

Best answers
I think SSJ2 is supreme to USSJ in any other way.
When Trunks went USSJ-2 he was stronger than Cell. (in power)

But when Gohan fought Cell he was SSJ but already stronger than Goku..
I think his PL was the same as Trunks at full power but Gohan was much much faster.

When he went SSJ2 his power and speed increased alot. So i think it's fair to say that SSJ2 is better than USSJ in everyway.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Vegeta couldn't go USSJ2, thats why Trunks was bickering with Krillen that he didn't want to go 'to the next level' (USSJ2) in front of Vegeta who could only go USSJ, as he was currently enjoying a 'mwahaha I am the prince of all saiyans once again' moment, Vegeta probably could have done it once he'd achieved SSJ2 but chose not to because SSJ2 was better, in the same way he 'skipped' SSJ3. Aaaaanyway...

I posted this idea a long time ago on someone elses thread (a really huge 1.3 trans thread) and I was assaulted with claims that USSJ and USSJ2 'were the same thing'. o_O,

Seeing as 1.3 is the trans update which will see Goku go SSJ3 and Vegeta go Majin, it makes sense (balance-wise) that Trunks can go Normal-SSJ-USSJ-(you never see him do this but he explains to krillen that he has gone USSJ and beyond (USSJ2)) and then finally ending with USSJ2, bulky, slow, but as powerful as SSJ2.

My only gripe about him going USSJ2 was that in the show he was slow, and the game is much slower than the show, and Trunks is ALREADY one of the slowest characters, so he'd pretty much crawl along in ESF when running/flying/moving.

USSJ2????

never heard of that, its ussj, not ussj2.

Brolly was the ussj2, but he was fake, so i better shut up. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN OVERLORD - When he defeated the androids he was SSJ, but he'd had a load of training in the hyperbolic time chamber so he was a lot stronger than when he fought them in History Of Trunks. When he killed Cell (in his time) he was regular SSJ, but again all the training in Goku's universe meant he was strong enough to beat regular Cell who was pretty weak in his first form. Trunks never went SSJ2, only Goku, Gohan and Vegeta ever do.

Optimus Primal - You're right about the powerlevels, but SSJ2 is USSJ2 'done right' (or USSJ2 is SSJ2 fudged up) I'm certain the strength of USSJ2 and SSJ2 are the same but SSJ2 has much more speed and agility, meaning they can actually hit stuff, Trunks sort of says that "He managed to go to the next level without losing his speed"

JP - thats a common misconception, Brolly's form was a form unique to him, some call it HSSJ (hyper) or LSSJ (legendary, after the title of the movie, I call it this) because when Goku and Trunks go USSJ2 their heads stay the same size and their eyes don't go completley white (shows they've lost control) like LSSJ, also Brolly says towards the end of Movie 8 (LSSJ) that his powerlevel just keeps increasing and increasing, whereas USSJ and USSJ2 (and all forms come to think of it) get a huge increase in one big boost but it doesn't keep growing after.

What do you mean Brolly was fake?

Best answers
I reckon wit USSJ in ESF 1.2 shud b like the show was, like how either Trunks and Vegeta could push their pl up real high, but they loose speed, like the start shud b wat Super Vegeta was, which wud b the end for vegeta since he got enuff forms, and wit trunks you shud have a slightly bulky one, and when u get enuff pl, u shud transform to the USSJ he fought wit against Perfect Cell, which wud b a new model, and u can power up more and more, but the more u power up, the slower u get, though im not sure how this wud work how powerful ur beam attacks wud b, but wit the mellee, u cud have it that u wont b able to have as much hits in the same time as a non ussj player, like say a non ussj can hit u 3 times wit high lv hits (the red bar ones :D ) and a ussj cud only have time to do 1 or 2, and more u power up the less time u get, and i dunno how to controll the power of ur beams so ppl just wudnt stand still and spam beams everywhere, but yea this is just a idea, but I reckon it wud b cool if they Did . So yea trunks wud b like this:

Normal Trunks
SSJ Trunks
Slightly USSJ Trunks (Even Super Trunks wud do :D )
USSJ Trunks

So yea, the USSJ Trunks wud b able to Power up to how ever much the server wud let u at the most (If there a power limit on the server, if not im quite not sure how it wud work, but hey it just a idea :D ), so this way it will still benefit u to get more powerful in lower forms, cause more PL u hav, the less you have to power up in USSJ to max it and the faster u can be.

Also i know ppl being going back and forwards if Trunks can ascent to SSJ2, well I reckon he didnt since when he fought the Future Androids and Cell he didnt have the characteristics of a SSJ2, that there was no lightning wat so ever around him and the hair wasnt stickin up right like it did with Gohan, like with Gohan it stood up straight and was longer than it was if he was normal or SSJ, with trunks the hair was did stood up, but wasnt straight up and itg wasnt any longer, and if this argument not enuff to convince you, well why wud the creators make Trunks a SSJ2 in the future after the main saga is over and done with, and the Androids and Cell are weak enuff that a USSJ or even a SSJ (After the Training in the Time Chamber of course :) ) cud beat the, y on earth wud Trunks need to become a SSJ2, it wud just b a waste of power, and also the creators at the end of the Cell Saga wud wnt to make it that Gohan is the most powerfulist Z Fighter since he can only transform to SSJ2, if they made Trunks able to do that to it wud just muck up the show and stuff like that.

Best answers
trunks definitly went ssj2 in free the future, his hair is the same as ssj2 gohans and he doesnt have the muscles. Thats how he beats them, he couldnt do it in ussj or ssj form so he went ssj2

and yes he does one trans to kill cell, because only ssj is needed to kill imperfect cell after trunk's training

Best answers
Wat, he couldnt beat future imperfect cell as a ussj??? and yet he picked cell apart in the present when he had absorb Android 17? not too mkention the future androids were a lot weaker than the present was. so yea got ur facts wrong mate, trunks neva went ssj2, so eince ESF goes by how DBZ went, most likely Trunks will not have a SSJ2 form in the game

Best answers
USSJ is a stronger and slightly faster form of SSJ. It's kinda like Being SSJ, and then putting turbo on(esf terms). USSJ2 is the form trunks used against perfect cell, after powering up for a long time. He bulked up a ton, and his physical strength surpassed cell's, at the cost of his speed. Cell proceded to beat him down, they showed him the flaws of the transformation.

SSJ2 is stronger than USSJ2, but not by a huge amount. SSJ2 is faster than USSJ2 by an enourmous amount. SSJ2 is better than USSJ2 in every way.

Yes, trunks would move at a crawl in USSJ2, and although it seems unfair for his final transformation(trunks never got to SSJ2) I imagine that he will be able to achieve it very quickly(like how he currently gets there really fast) and he doesn't have to be in USSJ2, he can stay in USSJ instead, and use USSJ2 when necessary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks definitly went ssj2 in free the future, his hair is the same as ssj2 gohans and he doesnt have the muscles. Thats how he beats them, he couldnt do it in ussj or ssj form so he went ssj2
No, he doesn't go SSJ2. Ever. The hair only looks like that because Bulma gave Trunks a haircut pre-battle. There was no lightning, there was no enormous trans sequence. Gohans went straight up in hundreds of thin spikes, Trunks' didn't.

I think if Trunks was going to get USSJ1 and USSJ2 then he should be able to gain them early on, say an extra 1mil between them, seeing as he'll move like a slug once he does and he needs an advantage somehow compared to the other trans' (SSJ2+3, Perfect Cell etc)

Best answers
USS is like basically, taking your speed and putting it into power, and i seemed to notice that when trunks was fighting semi-perfect cell (or as i and The second son calls it 'Fishy lips cell') he was beating him like fury until Cell went into the sun and did the solar flare (as he saw that he couldn't beat trunks) and went and absorbed 18#. B4 Cell did the solar flare, trunks was super fast and was beating the s**t out of him so badly that he was bleeding out of his mouth, both sides, which means hes getting desperate. I don't kno what form he was in, but he managed to send vegita flying right through the skys aswel. he was so fast. i doubt, if he was in USSJ, that he lost that much speed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's make this clear for everyone:
what vegeta can do: ssj-assj-ussj
what trunks can do: ssj-assj-ussj

what vegeta used: ssj-assj
what trunks used: ssj-assj-ussj

you can talk what you want but there is NO ussj2, only the normal ussj.
and like you know, there IS only assj right after ssj and no other thing.(please dont talk like a smartass and say: but what about instand ssj2)

the trans can only be for trunks: normal-ssj-assj-ussj
there must be only one thing be done, trunks must be 10 points slower than befor but at the same time way stronger.

Best answers
Niobe, for me, ascended and ultra mean the same thing. I may be wrong, but assj and ussj are the same thing, which is a slightly stronger and faster form of ssj. Assj2 and ussj2 is when they bulk up and get very strong, but slow down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trans for anyone would most likley improve speed, power, and ki for everyone, just inst right to lower something just because it was like that in the show. Especially in a game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the A in ASSJ stands for ascended, right? Well each new trans is an ascension from the previous form, it's much easier to call them USSJ and USSJ2 seeing as USSJ2 is a more exaggerated USSJ, it follows the same pattern.

Most fans I know including myself refer to ASSJ as the form Goku and Gohan take when they can stay SSJ as long as they like without losing Ki, because Goku says that he and goku are to become Ascended Saiyans, making being SSJ as natural and easy as normal form. Thats how they spend the countdown to the Cell Games.

Therefore: Trunks - Normal-SSJ-USSJ-USSJ2 [NO SSJ2]
Goku and Vegeta can both go SSJ2, as well as SSJ3 and Majin, so they don't need the USSJ forms in ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom