PDA

View Full Version : Help me please, I keep getting a problem.

suppertime
Aug 28th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Well, I have the 1.2 beta and the patch, so I get it running, the servers load, I join it download the stuff, precache it yadda yadda yadda. But when I enter the game it says I must remove the colour models to play on that server, any I deas why I get it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

SuperDragonFist
Aug 28th, 2004, 07:35 AM
try joining some other servers if that doesnt help reinstall

suppertime
Aug 28th, 2004, 07:39 AM
re-installing will make me mad.... but is it the patch? or the client I should reinstall?

SuperDragonFist
Aug 28th, 2004, 07:48 AM
you can try reinstalling the patch but if that doesnt work youll have to bite the bullet and reinstall the whole lot....

suppertime
Aug 28th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Well the patch didn't fix it, but I had to download alot of things from the server, should I get rid of them? the bodypart models from the servers? Maybe I should use v1.1 models? Well the full client re-instal didn't work, SO WAHT IS WRONG -_-;; why me??? :confused: WHY? Well now it just crashes, so that patch will be re-installed, all I see is a glimpse of my charater then POOF crashes... :no: :no:

SuperDragonFist
Aug 28th, 2004, 10:20 AM
hmm sorry im lost try pming some people they might know something :p

suppertime
Aug 28th, 2004, 10:41 AM
but who? can't just say, hmmm I'll pm them. Gotta be a person who will be able to fix it. Well the full client install froze, and so did the light client install.... ARGH OMFGWTFSUXXORSGTGBBQ!!!

suppertime
Aug 28th, 2004, 05:22 PM
an update to my mess, I uninstalled it, and now I am re-installing it and hoping the install won't freeze AGAIN -_-;;

Carnage, the 1
Aug 28th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Disable cheating death

[SAS]Orion
Aug 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
yep - cheating death is the problem there - close it. you could also try updating it if that works.

suppertime
Aug 28th, 2004, 09:58 PM
... It's so obivious now, thank you very much, I stupidly ignored CD... curse you CD thank you all! Greatly appreicitaive is me.