Help me please, I keep getting a problem.

Best answers
Well, I have the 1.2 beta and the patch, so I get it running, the servers load, I join it download the stuff, precache it yadda yadda yadda. But when I enter the game it says I must remove the colour models to play on that server, any I deas why I get it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Best answers
re-installing will make me mad.... but is it the patch? or the client I should reinstall?

Best answers
you can try reinstalling the patch but if that doesnt work youll have to bite the bullet and reinstall the whole lot....

Best answers
Well the patch didn't fix it, but I had to download alot of things from the server, should I get rid of them? the bodypart models from the servers? Maybe I should use v1.1 models? Well the full client re-instal didn't work, SO WAHT IS WRONG -_-;; why me??? :confused: WHY? Well now it just crashes, so that patch will be re-installed, all I see is a glimpse of my charater then POOF crashes... :no: :no:

Best answers
but who? can't just say, hmmm I'll pm them. Gotta be a person who will be able to fix it. Well the full client install froze, and so did the light client install.... ARGH OMFGWTFSUXXORSGTGBBQ!!!

Best answers
an update to my mess, I uninstalled it, and now I am re-installing it and hoping the install won't freeze AGAIN -_-;;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep - cheating death is the problem there - close it. you could also try updating it if that works.

Best answers
... It's so obivious now, thank you very much, I stupidly ignored CD... curse you CD thank you all! Greatly appreicitaive is me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom