New attack for future Trunks?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He used both the masenko and the kamehameha, but Trunks is all about his sword... he already has two beams, isn't that enough?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. I don't think Trunks ever uses Kamehameha in the manga, or anime.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter, he doesn't need another beam. If they would just speed him up a little, he would be fine.

Best answers
I agree Trunks needs a new beam but not any of gokus or gohans attacks
something like from budokia like buster cannon but come to think of it Trunks doenst have very many attacks but im sure the ESF team can think of someing new it all doesnt have to be exactly from the show.....does it?

P.S. I hope the ESF Team adds as many attacks to all the characters as possible that would make the game so much more awsome http://www.anzwers.org/free/steini/attacks.html get the attacks from here like that other guy said

Best answers
well the only thing that would be true to the DBZ series is that finishing buster becomes a beam and burning attack a projectile...
masenko... i know he knows it but when did he use it in the series
budokai has a lot of made up moves if you didnt notice it already....

Best answers
trunks use masenko in a movie ( against brolly )

so it wont be a part from esf... :\

Best answers
joachim g said:
budokai has a lot of made up moves if you didnt notice it already....
ahh yes, but the budokai game is made by Funimation, so in effect it is part of the dbz world becuase is it not only approved by them but made by the makers of DBZ!! So it is just as much DBZ as a Movie or a GT series. There in making it "untrue" to the original DBZ series, so anything in Budokai will not be added to ESF.

Best answers
in my opinion the actual burning attack is way too weak and the bilding effect is too short.
i would be happy if they would change the burning attack to the blue powerful one he used against 17 and 18 in the tv special.its a special and not a movie so it can be in esf :p
or he can get the shield-look-a-like beam he used to destroy cell in episode 179.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MatiasG said:
ahh yes, but the budokai game is made by Funimation, so in effect it is part of the dbz world becuase is it not only approved by them but made by the makers of DBZ!! So it is just as much DBZ as a Movie or a GT series. There in making it "untrue" to the original DBZ series, so anything in Budokai will not be added to ESF.
Funimation didnt make dbz, they dubbed it. and they game was made by Atari, last i checked they didnt make DBZ

anyways, i think that trunks Finish buster and burning attack switch, just to correct the mistake in how they should be the other

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shay said:
trunks use masenko in a movie ( against brolly )

so it wont be a part from esf... :\
i stlil think he should get masenko.. they added the tree of might in the maps.. thats from a movie.. characters are understandable, much more work etc etc... but just one little extra move.. masenko should also be stronger

Best answers
most of the maps dont have anything to do with the dbz series... examples: esf_battlearena, esf_giant_forest, esf_riverside, etc.
none of them appear in the eps i've seen (up to cell saga)
if they appear in the later eps then i appologize :D
even the maps that have something to do with dbz arent just like the show
making em perfectly like the show is very close to impossible :\
well they said in the outline they would add a flamethrower attack to trunks
which sadly didnt make it in.... :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know some maps are just out of the blue, but i'm saying they said not from the movies, and the map was from the movies, so why not?

Best answers
Move/GT Content
Character ideas and attack ideas from the movies and from GT will more than likely be ignored by the team. ESF is a dbz mod, not a GT mod, not a dbz movie mod, its based on plain old dbz. If you need movie content and gt stuff that badly your free to make your own mod or go somewhere else.

busted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahem i said there was a map based on movie content :\

Best answers
I really think trunks would only need a bit more speed... apart from that I think it's pretty much ok as it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom