late night signature

Best answers
Well Im leaving this community not enough good designers to comment on work. peace.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before anyone posts any kind of criticism, I want everyone to know that I don't want or expect this thread to turn into a flame fest. Green Arrow, people will criticize, and if you feel that your being insulted, PM me or another mod and we'll handle it. With that being said, I am watching this thread like a hawk... so I hope you have took what I just stated into consideration. This goes for everyone, no exceptions.

Well, I like the image, but the BG is way too dark for me, and your right about the font not being the best suited for this type of sig.

4/10

Best answers
Well Im leaving this community not enough good designers to comment on work. peace.

Best answers
You actully made it darker on the left and the font just dosnt match the sig but it is better then the other font.

Best answers

Best answers

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU RIPPED! I'M REPORTING!

Anyways, nice sigs. I like the duck one, only because of the duck. This Splinter cell one I don't like. It isn't really new. Your sigs seem to have the same format.

|---------------------------------|
|text.........................................|
|.......name......................image...|
|...............text..........................|
|---------------------------------|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Typo sux for both sigs, top one, needs better placement and a color scheme with the typo, new one, needs to be sharper (talking about the white text) plus the blur on it makes the dim text even worse, and the calligraphy splinter cell font is annoying 'cause it doesn't fit, and jsyk, desaturating isn't blending, I see slight blending in there but it's mostly desaturating with a color layer over it, which ends up looking like crap

Best answers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing you don't know what desaturate or calligraphy mean, anyways, if it's lowered opac, it looks blurry, so raise it.

I don't care if you disagree, it's my C&C take it or leave it.

Best answers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So not only was it a faulty correction, but you're also trying to tell me my opinion is wrong? *blast to the past*

new one = monochrome, but since you didn't know what desaturate or calligraphy mean, lemme explain this, basically, it's 1 solid color, which doesn't work for it at all, add more shades of that color atleast, Oh,and it needs typo that isn't horrible too

Best answers

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok the off topic squabbling stops right here - next person to do it gets the thread closed and a nice warning for their trouble.

Having said that, back to the sig.

I think the splinter cell one looks quite good, possibly you could make the text "splinter cell" stand out a little more, but apart from that its cool :)

Best answers

Best answers
Your name on all of them is to small. Your name on the sc one is just bad... have to squint to see it.

Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom