• Good idea :]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea :(

• Iduno..

• Total voters
Best answers
This thread is about the Air Stop action what SSJ Shin Carl suggest in his thread, i think it would be cool to stop your self from hitting a wall or the ground when you have been thrown or blasted away...

This is how i think the air stop could work :]

When Some one Throws you in the air, you Push the turbo button and you stop instantly and the turbo aura is on and you loose some ki.. maybe a 1/4 of your KI. :]

I think it would be cool with the air stop, what do you guys think?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is already an air stop already in, but its not as fast as you suggested. I think the air stop being instant would be cheap. There needs to be some kind of recovery time.

Optimus Primal said:
Sort of suggested before
If you cant find anything to say thats related to the topic, then dont reply. K? :)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think the Air Stop would be a really good addition, because sometimes the current way just doesn't cut it. Sometimes it takes forever, sometimes it takes a short amount of time, and sometimes it just doesn't work. And to keep air stop from being cheap, I suggest a timer, so that way you can't stop yourself as soon as you're hit, and maybe instead of just pressing turbo, it'll be turbo + Primary Fire button.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the show you if a person was thrown it usually took them about 10 seconds to get out of it i think you should be happy with the reaction time in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can already stop. I don't really see the point of this. Whoever thought it up needs to stop standing with his back against the wall, if he wants to avoid getting sent into it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they shud add a bar where holding primary fire is like a power struggle with ki, if u hit turbo at the same time it uses more ki but stops u quicker.... i dunno maybe

Best answers
instead of pressing turbo it should jus be right mouse, this would make more sense seeing as how Left mouse also makes u stop in mid-air, jus slower and for less ki.. so it makes sense to put similar techniques next to eachother.. like generic beam/ball

side note: the air stop could make an effect similar to when u do a perfect transformation.. the character stretches his arms/legs to his sides and that white bubble aura thing happens... hard 4 me to explain if u havent seen a perfect transformation.. if u have u kno wut im talkin about ;)

so there would be 2 ways to stop in midair...
1: left mouse (slower/less ki used.. about 1/8th bar i think)
2: right mouse (faster/more ki used.. about 1/4th bar)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the turbo way is a good way, i only dont like the currend one.
when you just fall and just want to stop is currend just stuppid, you just stop instandly.
but what about falling with a slide so youi dont stop instandly, and the same when you're throwed.
i also like to see that you can jump to the enemy out of a throw.
not when you respawn but when you recover in mid air.

Best answers
thats basically what I said in my suggestion.

If its ok, could this thread be closed pleased.

1. He used my suggestion without even asking me. (i dont care if he gave me credits
2. He could've posted this in the thread I MADE it in. Not open a new one and say

"This thread is about the Air Stop action what SSJ Shin Carl suggest in his thread"

When I already made the thread about it, and makes a new one "this thread is about Shin Carl's idea." Well duh Post in "MY" thread the one you "saw" it in.

I am not trying to be an ass I am just tired of suggesting ****, and no one pays damn attention then some "guy" comes in, and then has the Authacity to use MY idea in HIS thread, and STATE he got it from ME.

SaiyanPrideXIX said:
You can already stop. I don't really see the point of this. Whoever thought it up needs to stop standing with his back against the wall, if he wants to avoid getting sent into it.
BTW I was talking about when you are hit in the air, and then well it takes a good 2 secs to recover, and in those two secs you can get a Fully charged Gen beam thrown at you are 3 Ki blasts. With a air stop you can just move faster... instead of slowing the game down like it does.

Best answers
well it was your idea... i just wanted to make a poll about your suggestion and se what others think about the air stop thingy because it didnt come up so much in your thread i think.. so i made this thread for talking about the Air Stop.. sorry if it was wrong to do so.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Majin Prince

Probably others but including me have suggested this before i will try to find that link for you..

Ok i have found it Majin Prince

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=40846

I didnt knew how to bring it to words but it was the same suggestion.
I was too lazy to search for it myself, thanks. :)
Yes, it has been suggested before and making another thread simply because you wanted to reinforce the feedback with a poll doesnt make it right to repost someone elses idea.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom