Add dabura

Best answers
how about adding dabura to the game? he has plenty of attacks and his meditation could serve well as a transformation...
and he is a cool bad@ss mother******....
what do you guys think?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every character that could be suggested has been suggested, including dabura. I'll leave this open just because for now, and you guys can discuss how he'd be implemented and balanced with the other characters.

Best answers
I know how his Stone spit could work.
Stone Spit - (immobolizes you for 10 secs if shot with full charge, but its small so its harder to hit people with.)

Best answers
Hellfire or whatever fire. A fiery blast from his mouth. His signature move. Strongest attack he has. You can't control it. The Flame just go straights all the way like special beam cannon.

Best answers
Dabura - 1st form (whitout the "M" in his forehead)

1,2,3 generic attacks (gen beam/ball, melee, ki blast)
4 - hellfire ( a big flame beam as strong as kamehameha)
5 - stone spit ( explain below)

When the spit hits someone, a powerstuggle between the spit and the this person start. If the player wins, nothing happens. If he loses, he is transformed in a stone and any attack can kill him. But if someone kills Dabura before he destroy the transformed person, the person comes back to normal. The spit charge time must be high and Dabura can only trow it fully charged.

Form 2 can be Dabura with the "M" from Majin.
Form 3 can be Dabura after his meditation.

PRJ

Best answers
I like Dabura too but what is this all about Meditation? he never made some Meditation on The Z Series o_O?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PRJ said:
I like Dabura too but what is this all about Meditation? he never made some Meditation on The Z Series o_O?
yes he did. before he fought (i think) gohan he was meditating to make himself stronger. the longer he meditated the stronger he became. also while and a little while after he was meditating he was glowing red.

Best answers
He meditated before fighting Gohan in Babidi's Ship.

PRJ

Best answers
really? sorry for the missunderstanding but i havent watched exactly all episodes of DBZ but almost >_<

Best answers
Dabura should also have a sword for melee damage similar to trunks because at one point against gohan he uses a sword

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he could be another trunks... sword battles would look cool but his advantage in melee would have to be counterd with ****ty beams so...

Best answers
He should also have that renzuko attack that he uses against buu...
perhaps something like the one vegeta has...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom