Please Add Android 17

Best answers
Please add him. 18 needs her brother with her in the game >_<. This will be the only game besides Budokai (ok im not counting that as a game) DBZ Legend's that doesn't have Android 17 in it. Yea 18 is a girl, and is perfect for what esf needs to even out the characters. In esf you have Alien's, Humans, Biological Android, and now a --->Female<--- Android, so she is Automatically a choice to put in. Well it doesn't look right 18 by herself. >_<

So I have come up with the best way I knew how to encorperate Jinzoningen Junanagou (Android #17)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Normal Form *
Android 17 -
Starting PowerLevel: 1,100,000
Max Health: 120
Max Speed: 200

ATTACKS -
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Barrier
Decreased Ki Usage (Instead of Unlimited Ki it could work like this I will get into details of this in a minute).

* Transformation *
Raised Sleeves 17 -
Transform Powerlevel: 1,700,000
Perfect Transform Powerlevel: 2,500,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 2,0
Max Speed: 270 (in the show he was slightly faster than piccolo.)

ATTACKS -
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Barrier
Decreased Ki Usage

Now I shall explain the attacks starting from the generic beam. I know everyone is like "OMG HE CAN'T POWER STRUGGLE WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE O_O"

Well see his Generic beam works like well a Generic beam except. He charges his to max alot faster than everyone else.

The middle bar of the charge means that is a fully charged Generic beam/ball, but if you start charging passed the middle bar it will start charging slower, and slower like the Kamehameha's Speed of charge.

When you charge the Generic beam fully it has the same Power the Gallit Gun has. To balance it out so no one can keep spamming it over, and over getting kills. This is also where the Decrease Ki Usage comes in though.

Everytime you charge something it is half the time it usually takes, or half the ki it usually takes, and Android's don't use ki unless throwing a ki blast/Generic beam/ball well "Energy Power", so with a lack of moves, and a not so great transformation this is what he has to even him out "Decreased ki usage". Infinite ki in this game would be. Painful in the right hands, but this would work out better.

When he transforms his HP doesn't go higher he just gets faster, and its not actually a transformation he just raises his sleeves well folds them like he does in the show to fight Piccolo, and Piccolo did tell 17 he has the speed, but lacks the power.

This is why his stats are like they are (his power level). Starts off high, and transform's to nothing his pl raises like everyone elses while he fight's, but when he transforms the only thing that changes is his speed.

Barrier will work as a ki shield. The more ki balls you throw at it the more it will glow, and when the Barrier is in its full glow you can unless medium size generic balls in all direction of your Barrier sphere. Hitting anyone who is near if they don't dodge the balls.

Drawback to this attack is though you can't see who is around you when the glow is fully lighten up, so while you are "releasing your Ki barrage on everyone in all direction's you will be open to an attack you can't see".

You can't Teleport away "right <---keyword" after you use this move. There will be a short delay before you are even able to move kind of like Gohan's delay while hes charging up the shield attack, but after the animation is over you will be able to move again.

Also, Android's don't show a power up aura, and they don't have a turbo aura. A Animation is played to signal they are charging there Power back up it would probably be like "arms crossing", or a "get into ready/fighting stance" position, when they are swooping its just the swoop animation nothing else. No aura period, but you do here a flying sound.

So what do you think.

Other thread I made a while back for more References. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=41717&highlight=Androids

Best answers
i lke the idea of adding him, the attacks sound good except for barier(i smell whorage), but the starting pl is way too high. thats higher than cell and he clearly kicked 17's ass.

PRJ

Best answers
I like this idea too ^_^
but a trans attack would be good :/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this. Id like to see 17 as well. No one will whore the barrier. If you want proof, look at gohan. That move is hardly used because it kinda sucks. Discs still go through the barrier and ki blobs (not ki blasts) hurt the user as well.

I dont remember 17 having a signature energy attack. The generic beam thing sounds like a good idea.

Best answers
he also had some kind of shockwave he used under water
and speed attack ...

Best answers
well articulated, well thought out, sounds good.

i like the ki charge idea.. and as much as i would love 2 see em get into a martial arts stand or somethin, i think arms crossing would workout better for when air (as thats where majority of battles start/end). and they shouldnt show up on radar either =D

Best answers
Shogi said:
i lke the idea of adding him, the attacks sound good except for barier(i smell whorage), but the starting pl is way too high. thats higher than cell and he clearly kicked 17's ass.

You OBVIOUSLY to need watch the show again.

When Cell first appeared he was what? Weaker than 17 alot weaker.
Then when he was able to transform he was alot stronger than 17, and just a lil bit faster. Plus 17, and 18 were very strong already. I tell ya people always have something to complain about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all this idea sounds really good, exept i would add one attack to him since hes fast.

Speed attack(or something of that), a mid-short range attack

How it would work: when you exicute the attack he teleports in the direction hes facing and punches or kicks(which ever looks better) with an attack maybe a little stronger than basic melee, and knocks back a little faster and little farther, but cant tele or swoop without a small delay(to keep from this following up to a doube melee beam).
to do the move though would take a charge bar and take maybe as longas a kamehameha to do it but the max wouldnt be that much of a kamehameha.

When he does the move from where he was to where he teleported there maybe be just faded 17's to give it some kinda effect showing he moved that fast instead of a teleport?

i just thought id add that move to make him a little more unique.

Best answers
Nice job SSJ Shin Carl. I like your ideas about 17's attacks and the "Decreased Ki Usage." It would be cool to see #16, #17, and #18 in the game but I dont know what would be the difference between #17 and #18. Maybe have them both in and just give them the same attacks.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opened. The suggestion is relevant to 1.3 and it's thought out so there's no need to shut it down.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if 18 is going to be added, why add someone identical to her...
When it comes down to it, their only difference is their gender...
w/e

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
17 is cooler than 18 o_O. Hes a badass.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
* Normal Form *
Android 17 -
Starting PowerLevel: 1,100,000
Max Speed: 200

* Transformation *
Raised Sleeves 17 -
Transform Powerlevel: 1,700,000
Perfect Transform Powerlevel: 2,500,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 2,0
Max Speed: 270 (in the show he was slightly faster than piccolo.)

My only problem is his PL multiplier and starting PL. In 1.2.x Buu's Starting pl is 1,200,000 so why should he be a little less from that? I would think he would be around 750,000. As for the PL multiplier it should be either 1,700, or if it was to stay @ 1,100, then 2 mill, because all the balanced, high HP/Speed Characters have at least a thousand pl to gain before Transing.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe they can be perfectly identical (exept for sounds diff sprite etc...) but if you join good youre 18 and evil 17 and for ffa you could have a choice...? i dunno just a thought then you only have to code the one...

oh and have you guys thought that maybe 18 wont be a playable char and that shes just a theatricle for cells transes... they said that they (the transes) were gonna be looking good...

think about it

Best answers
@ SSJ Shin Carl

You need to watch the series again m8 , why would Dr Gero even consider making Cell weaker then 17 and 18 while it is his purpose to absorb them wouldn't it be more logical for him to be stronger then them and besides when Cell was introduced Ginger Town i believe he only absorbed that town and all humans have like what 2 - 5 powerlevel ok lets say 100 people live in that town so its 200 - 500 extra powerlevel and already he could topple Piccolo who was stronger then #17 was at the time ( #17 only had the advantage of unlimited energy ) well and even if he was weaker i doubt cell could absorb as many as 1 million or more people in such a short time so i believe Cell was stronger then #17 to begin with and its logical

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Maistro

You need to watch the series again. Cell was in fact weaker than 17 when he first arrived on the scene. In order to get stronger, he needed to absorb hundreds of people.

Piccolo was, in fact, able to kick cell's ass. Thats why Cell ran away from Piccolo so many times. It was only after absorbing all of those people that cell has enough power to take care of Piccolo and 17.

Best answers
A yes you could be right since it was the Cell from the other timeline that came to earth at that time and he was in fact stronger than #17 ( in his timeline ) but the androids were allot stronger than those in his timeline , Trunks states this , ohh well

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually cell was weaker then 17 and 18 to begin with thats why he was absorbing so many humans to get stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom