Android 18 attack suggestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here are the attacks 18 COULD have IMO (if they haven't been thought of)

Power Blitz - A projectile attack for all her forms with the speed and power of a special beam cannon.

Energy Field - Like Gohan's Barrier, only damaging if someone touches it. Perhaps it can be a chargable attack. The longer its charged, the bigger the barrier. It can smash into any surrounding opponents, knocking them away in the process like being hit by basic melee, only sent away much farther at a faster speed like being thrown.

Destructo Disk - Sure its only used by her in Budokai, but think about it. She MUST have learned SOMETHING from krillin.

Then there can be 2 options. Either a beam attack or Scatter Beam (since she could have learned it from Krillin).

If I were to give her her own beam attack I would name it Silver Strike. It would be a silver colored beam that is charged from her hand in a growing energy ball (hand and arm and stance much like Big Bang). It would be as powerful as the Galick Gun.

PRJ

Best answers
Im not sure about the Destructo disc,tough i dont remember her having that move in Budokai 1 or 2,but the rest is okay dokay ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im sure she would have learned the destructo disc after all thats the attack that makes krillin one of the most powerful in the show and there was another attack that she had it was like the flash beam bless or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flash Beam Bless? That actually sounds catchy....hmm...

Its too bad I cant be part of the staff. I can brainstorm so many attacks and abilities for every DBZ character there is XD

Best answers
she did use a disk to cut mighty masks or goten and trunks suit in half... so that could be destructo disk

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
All of those sound fine except the scatter beam, I think it may be a bad idea to give her that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
purekilla said:
she did use a disk to cut mighty masks or goten and trunks suit in half... so that could be destructo disk
OH! I forgot all about that. Well cool beans (-b'.')-b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom