Tag Team Battle

Best answers
I thought it'd be nice to have another tag team battle around here.

anyone who wishes to sign up is free to do so. You can decide whether you want to face me or be my ally.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I call upon one of my NOA bretheren to answer the call, we will stand united against you . . . white tiger.

Best answers
ooo...fighting against both Cuc and Engar...I've been wanting to challenge cuc...this should be fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I, will be the ally of Vejimaru.

-Edit-

My Bio is being updated, be sure to recheck that once you recognize this post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then let the muffins aid you all in this interesting battle.

this fights teamwork will be displayed old school, in the middle of the tense streets between the rival gangs of ice man and cuc, who have decided to take the conflict to the next level with a tag team, so bring your teammates, sharpen those blades and flex those pecs you four!, cos this'll be a good one for sure!!

Best answers
Cuc I face you for the first time, and what a fight it shall be. I face Engar again in the arena, only this time with an ally.

Iceman, my first opponent in fight club and a good friend

Today, Cucumba shall fall, and with him the NOA

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody said Engar would answer the call . . . it might just be me against the two of you . . . or someone else from the Nation . . . it doesn't matter.

What matters is fate and destiny. Oh yes, your destiny can be altered and this might be your chance to be recognized as a great fighter.

Your fate, however, was sealed when you set foot upon the sunken city, and I have followed the scent of your fear home to your coward's lair. Here and NOW.

And as for you Ice Man, last time you were lucky. Your luck just ran out.

Tremble in anticipation for Cucatoth has arrived.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't bet on my victory towards this match, but watch yourself Cucumba. I have witness your destruction twice, and not afraid to face it again.

Prepare yourself, for I am here to stuff you into a jar of vinegar and turn you into a pickle!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I would consider it a difficult job for any warrior to defeat me. But do you really believe that the combined force of Cucumba and Engar could ever fail?!

You have been misled, allow me to educate you in the true power of NOA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom