PDA

View Full Version : Moves

Triggerhappy84
Aug 31st, 2004, 12:24 AM
Bored so just wondering what are yalls fav techniques.

Tassadar
Aug 31st, 2004, 12:34 AM
I just like usin the combos, they look neat.

DaRkOwNs
Aug 31st, 2004, 01:05 AM
i like chain swoop techniques

Smith|
Aug 31st, 2004, 02:35 AM
I like just the standard double hit followed by ki blasts, or if I feel lazy just side hitting with simple.

Not too hard, but enough to keep majin_you and navanax at bay ;P.

Synth
Aug 31st, 2004, 07:28 AM
Moved to ESF Chat.

gpas
Aug 31st, 2004, 07:39 AM
geting into advancde melee then just slaming them down as hard as i can with trunks

Amayirot Akago
Aug 31st, 2004, 07:57 AM
Combos are teh pwnage. Same goes for winning a melee struggle.

SuperDragonFist
Aug 31st, 2004, 08:29 AM
advanced melee with combos then tele melee when thier not suspecting it :)

Esf_Newbie
Aug 31st, 2004, 08:43 AM
Three things.

First throwing someone diagonally into the ground so that they roll. Then I'd swoop after them while they're rolling and knock them into the air. After that I'd hit them with a generic beam.

Second is hitting someone 3+ times basic meele. Doesn't work all the time. Works better when there are cliffs.

Third is knocking someone into the ground or wall then blasting them with finger laser.

Arachka
Aug 31st, 2004, 10:26 AM
I like combining the special punch combo with a strong side kick that knocks the other dude forward then i blast him with a generic ball

RavenTrunks
Aug 31st, 2004, 06:13 PM
in adv melee i do strong punches and kicks with trunks and basic melee around cliffs,(i got 6 basic hits yesterday on riverside.coulda got 7 but i saw somone type"omg noob" and thought it was to me so i stoped)

Chrono5788
Sep 1st, 2004, 02:31 AM
Red <-, Red /|\, then teleport and simple melee them back down :]

Fire Phoenix
Sep 1st, 2004, 02:50 AM
Red <-, Red /|\, then teleport and simple melee them back down :]

yeah chrono thats awsome you should teach me how to do that stuff :P

for me. well it only works on noobs

but what i like to do is shoot a generic beam or mouth blast if its buu at them and miss. and they are like "HA YOU MISSED YOUR AIM SUCKS" and then i put the cross hairs on them, and the beam turns and hits them. *sigh* priceless.

IMPORTED_SSJG3_VEGETA_SSJ
Sep 1st, 2004, 03:06 AM
when im transformed krillian, I throw someone stright up (you have to be at the bottom of the map) and then teleport a couple of times and hit him with simple melee.

niobe
Sep 1st, 2004, 12:10 PM
i just set prepunsh to 100x and start prepunshing, there is no other fun thing on it.

Son Gokou
Sep 1st, 2004, 12:52 PM
I've simply been trying to perform 4 combo's with a 6 hit prepunch. I've done it a few times.

MajinVegeta Tim
Sep 1st, 2004, 04:52 PM
hehe i like the combos, twice :D then finish with a blue downward kick and my speciality the generic ball cannon :D

shay
Sep 1st, 2004, 05:52 PM
double hit / throw followed by eyelazer :D

throw to the ground ( in a rolling angle) then swoop and simple melee

i also like to fool people with the special combo in adv melee

i mean that ill start the combo but insted of the last direction ill throw a hard punch
or start it all over again :)
u know what i mean...

but since won died my playing days died too....... :(

Vuk
Sep 1st, 2004, 07:20 PM
Basic melle with tele. or Advanced melle ,try to do the combos ,if the enemy dodges ,finish it with a red down.Then as he hits the ground pour him with ki blast,make a kiblob and then fire a gen. ball. Because if he jumps he is still in the blast radisu of the kiblob. This is good for releaving stress. Hope i spelled this right :)

Goten9
Sep 11th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Throw someone into the air, then hit them with genericbeam.

Ashur
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Well i like the combos to make combo 1 and 2... Its soo nice or make the first combo 3 times...
Then hit somebody he flyes away i teleport behind him recuires high skill... ( i only use 1 teleport
So when i tleport behind him i hit hin into the nearest surface...
If the enemy has no ki
I quiqly chage no more than 1 sec..
And gallit gun... :D
Nobody survives that... If the enemy has ki left i do a generick or if i have low ki i do kiblasts..

The other one is swooping on somebody then teleport up then foaward then down and swoop a meter or so AND HIT IN THE BACK then teleport behind him and hit.....(The one up...)
Or in adv melle...
One strong hit then combo nr 1... then hit left strong leg hit then strong hand up .. then the enemy flyes against wall i teleport upü hit him again..
He hits the celing and falls down i hit him again and he falls down then some Depends on ki...
These are hard to pull of....On a bot becous people are usualy stuipeder...
Wath i mean the bot almost never makes mistakes..
Humans make a lot of mistakes...
Do make the adv mele .. mine combo on super bot 3 Is imbosible....
I did it only on super bot 1 and half compleet on super bot 2..
Whoa i was going off topic .. ups....

assaf
Sep 11th, 2004, 04:35 PM
throwing a guy into a wall, he'll hop off, I'll punch him back at it, and again. 10 in a raw and he's dead.

Goten9
Sep 12th, 2004, 01:44 PM
yesterday, i tried to hit a bot, up imto the air. then he fell down, and i sent him straight up again, before he hit the celling.

I also made a combo on him, and then kicked him down in the lava (esf_lavapit)
That was fun :)

DarkWolf28
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:26 PM
whats with the combos anyway i dunno how to do the second one

Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
Don't revive dead threads man..

Vegito^
Mar 23rd, 2005, 07:14 AM
I like beams! Yay! Beams! ...and Melee ofcourse..:D

Rayos
Mar 23rd, 2005, 04:58 PM
though was dead ill post...

i don't have a favorite technique ::whistles:: ::looks around::

Numenor
Mar 23rd, 2005, 05:10 PM
Hi all, dont know if any of you have read the manuel yet, but I just went through that big thread on basic being removed.. A lot of whining about the simple luck of Adv Melle. Did you know that if you score a sucseful hard hit the next medium is unblockable or the next two light hits are unblockable. Leave perfect oportunity for combo input. I dont see people doing this much, maby im not paying attention. Any comments ? Also you probably DO know this one but if you start your adv after the 6th pre punch you get the max time for input ? well im just curious if other people use these techs.

Mar 23rd, 2005, 05:19 PM
That doesn't count for combos actually. Try it out.

Numenor
Mar 23rd, 2005, 05:27 PM
aahh.... I did have a sneaking suspicion........ poo, now I sound like a n00b :-) thanx for the heads up. Any one got any advice about performing the bm hit up from ground, tele above them , smak um donw again move ??

§hade§
Mar 23rd, 2005, 06:52 PM
Well, there are some cool moves when you are doing it, but most of them suck hard when you are the target..
6 basics on ground or on sky get realy annoying.
2 basics in the air followed with kibs/generic show lotsa disrespect to your foe
running, angling, all that stuff seems cool but get realy lame and annoying.
Best trick evah? kick them hard when they ain't expecting it.
Someone tries to basic you to the ground but mistakely lets you 'spacebar off it', and then punishing him with some combo of your own!
Or when someone flungs you to a wall and charges his generic, when you suddely jump-tele above him deliviring two painful basics, and then when he jumps back from the ground and hitting you.
These are good fights :D