New Swoop Idea

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here is my idea:

A teleport swoop that will go as far as the radius of a normal teleport but will allow you to swoop and control your directions better then just teleporting in one spot. Thus said, the speed will drain ki really fast. My idea is similliar to the idea that the Cooler Movie had in with the Instant Transmission, but will be available to all characters. Also, this attack will have the old Solar Flare Limit of 1 use per Life that way it is not "whored."

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like this idea, but hate to say it, but it's been suggested before, and it didn't receive good feedback, so I doubt this will be any different.

I like the idea of tele-swooping, but I don't think it'll be implemented.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been suggested before but I don't see why it shouldn't be implemented, its just combining two existing moves. You can sort of do it already but it's hard to get the timing down. I'd like to see this in but with infinite uses per life as opposed to one, but with a superhuge ki cost so it will be available and useful but not whored.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you can already teleport and automatically swoop all you have to do is double click the direction you want to go then IMMEDIATELY press the teleport key or is it the other way around...? well whatever just try both way i use this all the time in a tough fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom