Gokus Melee

Best answers
Hi there
You know when Goku was young he had that stick or poll he used to fight with well i was thinking maybe you could put that in and the animations for it
Thats All Thanks

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it would look right, since Goku only used the "power pole" as a kid.

Best answers
Exactly. Goku only use that pole when he is a kid. And I think that isn' a dragonball Z series too. Just Dragonball...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, he did use it when he whas older but that's in the garlic jr. movie.
and also in the second movie: the world strongest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm maybe you could have it as a selectable move (like Trunks' sword) for melee and it makes you move slower for a bit of increased PL and damage, it wouldn't really look right thought seeing as it was DB and movies and he stops using it after movie 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the power pole sticks between kamis palace and the cats tower ... so he can't get it back :p

I suggest to keep it as it is now

Best answers
Really, how u know that. oh well. Yea, it wouldn't be that great, what you want me to do, use it as a javelin and throw it at the enemy, or extend it so i go into the sky and start flying at the level i want. i do a jump and start flying for that and javelin wouldn't be that good, just use a kai beam.

Best answers
Omgoodness. He used the "Power Pole - I swear it sounds like a dildo with a name like that" Nyoibo staff in "late" dragonball to stop that big pot of fire from leaking onto Chichi's dad's castle ( i forgot his name in English.) Gyuomao. It would look nice to have that ingame though. Like you could make it extend, and push them into a wall, and while they are being pushed you could charge Kamehameha, and shoot it down the pole.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku used it because he couldn't fly back then. Appearently he doesn't need it anymore.

Best answers
Goku could fly he had the "Flying Nimbus". And why is the pole stuck in Korins tower?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know for shure but isn't the stick distroid in the second movie.

Best answers
"This is not a true technique but the magical extensible staff which Goku has during first Dragon Ball series. It has been given him by Old Son Gohan but Nyoi-Bo has a long story: it's the only thing that connected Kami-sama's Palace with the Earth, starting from Karin-sama's Tower. Long time ago the same Karin had lent it to Muten Roshi and this one gave it to Son Gohan, Goku's granpa. After having defeated Piccolo Daimao, Goku will use it to reach Kami's Palace: he will place Nyoi-Bo into a small hole in the top of Karin's Sanctuary and will order it to grow till the Nyoi-bo fits neatly into an hole on the bottom of Kami's Palace.
Even if someone tells that Nyoi-Bo is capable of extending till a certain size, really no one said its growth has a limit."

Ever noticed that long pole that goes from the bottom of Kami's Palace down to Korin's tower? That's what happened to Nyoi-Bo (As Nretep briefly said.)

Ontopic : I don't think it would look right since Goku never really uses it, since he is probably much stronger without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom