change of cloths trans?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is it that everyones suggestiong times characters wore different clothes could be a trans? ive heard a bit of "what would tiens trans change into?". Everyone argues and complains they want esf to be realistic and true to the show, but everytime thy got stonger they didnt grab a new wordrobe in a fight. Tiens trans should be like piccolos, no visual difference, as well as krillins.

Best answers
Well you're actually right, I saw a suggestion about how krillin could transform differently and it was based on clothing change... but I completely forgot that piccolo case! Having said that, I have to agree with what you say! :yes:

Best answers
yea. i agree with the 'when they trans they don't change clothers'
but you never saw mystic krillin in his orange clothes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably because there is no Mystic Krillin :p

Piccolo's 1.3 model now starts with a cape which he takes off for first trans (no weighted clothing) and the rest of his trans' use the same model, possibly with some skin differences but nothing drastic.

Tien sprouts some extra arms :) from the original Dragonball series, episode 099, Tien Shinhan Saga.

If, like me, you think Krillin's second state is BS then just copy the first form model into the second form folder and rename it to krillin2, or grab a custom model and use that. ESF World have some good ones. Fortunatley models are one of the easiest things to change in ESF, so if you don't like it you can put something there that you do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the piccolo with the cape and trans without makes alot more sense, because he faught with his weighted cape and turban when he wasnt serious, but when he was he took it off, he got serious and faster. But that doesnt comply with krillen growing hair and getting a clean shirt on.....
if they just make krillin and tien same visual trans then less room would be made, less animations to do, and that means smaller file size.(little smaller not alot)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=47620

Thread with similar topic, only reversed (they actually want clothes for trans)

The whole Mystic Krillen "Now with hair!" thing is a bit BS, hopefully it'll be fixed (like Piccolo has) so that he won't just change his clothes, he'll actually have some lightning or something decent and DBZ-ish. Read the above thread for my idea for Krillin's trans'.

[EDIT] If Tien and Kaioken both get into later versions then I reckon he should be able to use it, seeing as he trained with King Kai (and Bubbles) for just over a year and he taught it to Goku so it would make sense that he taught it to Tien within the year. Ditto Yamcha if he ever got included in a later version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom