Charge Teleporting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To charge a teleport I'll get straight to the point.

Explanation: Charging a teleport would increase distance coverage, depending how charged it is.

for use with: Anyone, or Goku only(instant transmission feeling)
How it work: There would be the normal and charge teleport

Normal: Pressing "G" or the teleport button like normalwould give you the normal teleporting.(rapid teleporting repeat pressing like it is now)

Charge teleport: Works same way as normal only hold the teleport button and a charge bar, how ever the team would show the charge, shows up for visual referance to judge distance.

The charge teleport would take ki depending on how far you charge compared to normal teleport. Heres what I mean.

If te charged tele goes 3x further than a normal teleport, the Ki cost would be x3.
If it is 1.5x the distance Ki cost would be x1.5.
Now if this isnt balanced enough for the team, then the team could have the cost differed how they like for balance.

On an end note, this would improve on Goku's "Instant Transmission Kamehameha" since they would be far distance and that move is suppost to be a suprise attack, they could see it comming with the teleport used now.

Hope you guys like my idea on this.

Edit: I just relized this was suggested before, but I have explinations on how it would work and keep from being abused. If the answer still a no, then how about only when Goku SSJ charges a Kamehameha, is when this feature is only avalible?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would be denied because its basically just another instant transmission idea and they said they werent gonna do that and why woul

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carnage said:
I posted the same thing a while ago and it was rejected, sorry.
Most ideas are rejected to to lack of understanding and explination, now i have alternate ways this could be implimented. With SSJ Goku Charging a kamehameha This would be the best way to put this for his 'Suprise Kamehaheha'. What I mean is only when hes charging the Kame this feature is avalable. Shouldn't go around saying ideas would be rejected because my idea is Similar to yours.

Best answers
Unless they're going to change the beam system it's useless if it's for goku only simply because you will blow yourself up due to the inability to beamjump players, wouldn't want that to happen now would we.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a suprise attack..... lets look at the key word here. 'Suprise'... which means they dotn see it coming, how could they see something they dont expect there for they wont beam jump away, now, such negative comments saying, "this wil be regected" (even though those wernt the exact words) is why most threads get closed, post feed back whether its a good/bad idea, or how to change it for the better....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's right u know, beams can't go through ppl in esf so it's suicide.
Suicide = Lame. Atleast IMO

Best answers
Suprise or no suprise, if you blow it up in someone's face you'll be dead too. And really, if my idea was rejected and your idea is exactly the same, do you really think the team will sudenly change their minds? Human as they are, I highly doubt it, besides if you used the search button this thread wouldn't even exist.

RavenTrunks said:
Most ideas are rejected to to lack of understanding and explination
Lovely statement, unfortuntely I can tell you don't even know about my thread, let alone read it.

Take a peek inside : http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=46298
I think I explained everything sufficiently.

But that's another story, like I said, why would you try to shoot a kame-wave in someone's face? If you do so the explosion will kill both of you meaning there is no benefit of any kind besides an extra death point. If you're going to use that tele in any other way you might as well let everyone have it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carnage, the 1-
Originally Posted by RavenDust
Most ideas are rejected to to lack of understanding and explination
Erm...when did I ever say that? I wouldn't have misspelled explaination. I think *somebody’s* spreading slanderous lies. -_-

Best answers
That'd be just beautiful...a SSJ goku charging up a khh, sitting on the ground to regen, then teleporting across the map to fire it safely....

Oh wait, we already have beam jumping for pretty much the same thing. Hella easy melee deterent.

To teleport right behind some one? That makes much more sense....but you can do that normally anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not talking about right in their face, i mean have some distance, the charge of a teleport would cover plenty of ground to separate the enemy from goku just charge, tele and turn and shoot. Now i can see how that can be misunderstood, and i did do a search and didnt find yours, i found Fire Pheonix.
and Carnage, your thread didnt show up because its entitled "New melee system" i wasnt interested in that. maybe thats why your idea didnt come up for me.

And RavenDust didnt say that quote, I did...

Best answers
Whoops my bad, sorry bout that RavenDust hehe I meant the other dude. And for RavenTrunks, again you show you are not a very bright person, if you read all of it you will notice a part of the thread which is called Charged tele's. Look for it, read it and then come back.

If you're going to shoot people in the back you still have to be close or else they'll be far far away before the beam of yours even comes near him. In 1.1 it could have some use, since you could beamjump on players but now you can't, other than that 1.1 didn't have no tele delay so nobody asked about this in the first place. Now that we do we get this crap about instant transmission and the lights. In my eyes that's not a good development now is it?

Best answers
hey Raven, if u could charge tele, u kno this would slow down the ppl who need 2 tele fast cuz u wouldnt tele until u let go of the button.. would be hard 2 get used 2

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea has been suggested too many times already... let this be the last thread left open on the topic. I'll run it by the team but I honestly don't think they'd look at it because it just doesn't add to gameplay. Rely on your fingers and your personal timing to make you fast in-game, not on the system itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom