Instant Transmission

Best answers
Hi there. I know you guys are going to criticize so go ahead.
I think that like you can teleport as well as Instant Transmission. Like a sprit bomb was comming your way and you dont have enough space to block it. The solution is that you can Instant Transmission into a map besides your own and transmit back when the blast is over. Now i know people are going to this is lame because cant just get out bad sitation when ever want to but you won't though because there limit or something so won't be sitting duck. If you think about it the opponent can Instant Transmit them selves over where your hidding give you an ambush. Fair and logical so if anybody has anything to say say it now or for ever hold your peace. Just add to that i know some didn't use Instant Transmission dosen't mean they can't use it. Also you would proberly thinking Goku in super sayian mode can teleport while charging beam so theres nothing wrong with that it just means they are better players when use that combonation like for example Goku instant transmits while charging the Kame Hame Ha attack and kills you then i guess he or she is the better player.
Thats All Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom