New idea easy to be done

Best answers
Hello there!! In the show, characters can low their powerlevel if they want to, my suggestion is to have some way that we could do that also, like a slide bar or two keys. And when we low our pl nothing happens but when we get him up it could have the show effects. In this way if a player wants he could give fair fights to ppl who just enter the server. I think it shouldnt be hard to done, but thats with you!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the game already has pl balancing implemented, each server having an average pl.

Let's say... that Player 1 and 2 have a pl of 3,000,000. Player 3 enters, starting off at 750,000.

With 1 and 2 having such a larger pl, if 3 kills one of them... his/her pl jumps up a lot more than it would, if he/she killed someone who had the same pl.

Your suggesting something that would slow transformations down, and something that most people would probably not even do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you know how mutch this has bin sugested, i can make a website with the space that they use.
i like it anyway but on one wants it.

Best answers
i think the only way that would work if the scouter was ammended and worked like it did in the show

because in the show when chars pick up high pls they go straight there

if you lower your pl you should be able to effectivly 'hide' from a scouter.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This has been suggested dozens of times. There is really no real purpose to this, except to gain power faster, or to "throw" people off on how strong you are. Plus it's been rejected every time it's been suggested.

Best answers
great idea majinvegeta tim, if we lowered our pl to minimun our location on the scouter should be hard to see or invisible. Being a great fan of the show i think this would make esf much better even if not be used much. but well.. its just an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom