• Suggestion #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suggestion #2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have 2 suggestions:
1) Change the explosions so some of them won't be pointy. make them alitle more like cs HE nades explosion. And the smoke. What kinda smoke is that? IMO it sould look like real smoke (transparent, less pointy - cs 1.5 like). It's just more real.
2) make the explosions fade out when they reach their max explosion size instead of shrinking back so it looks more real.
(Thanks, RavenDust)

Best answers
hmm if it were up to me it would be like the show

big massive round spheres of bright light that fade into massive smoke plumes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see various types of explosion that could be changed clientside via the advanced graphics options menu. Both of your suggestions are good and they could both be included, with the player choosing his type of explosion (in the same way you can choose the smoke from smoke grenades in Counter-Strike, low (sprite) or medium or high (particles))

I'm pretty confident that my computer could run anything ESF throws at it, like an explosion with lots of dust, sparks, rocks and a big 3D bubble, but for people running on Half-Life's minimum specs they might wish to choose a more basic, less demanding explosion, like a 2D sprite of an explosion or bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom